TOPIC: Some people think that it is more beneficial to take part in sports which are played in teams

Tranght 1 / -  
TOPIC:
Some people think that it is more beneficial to take part in sports which are played in teams like football, while other people think that taking part in individual sports like tennis or swimming is better.

Discuss both views and give your opinion

In this day and age, more and more contemporary attention has been placed on individual and team sports, which ones are better. In this essay, I am going to examine the question from both sides and give my own opinion.

On the one hand, there are plenty of reasons why people participate in individual sports. Firstly, this kind of sport can give competitors opportunities to develop their own independence. To be specific, playing single sports requires participants to cope themselves because they do not have any assistance or support from teammates. Secondly, single sports are likely to foster a sense of competition; therefore, players will be more determined, competitive. In other words, they could build up their discipline, sharpen their determination, and learn how to make detailed plans to achieve their own goals.

On the other hand, playing sports in teams and groups brings a plethora of advantages to joiners. The first point is that it would raise a sense of belonging and consolidation for each participant. It is a good illustration that when joining a football team, players could have chances to improve teamwork skill, learn how to support, collaborate with other team members in a strategic way, and even sacrifice themselves to get as many scores as possible. In fact, it would teach players many valuable lessons about fellowship that are of benefit to them. A second point is that collaborative sports might help players to upgrade their mindsets and have a more open mind. Indeed, when being a member of a sport team, individuals can be more unassuming, cooperative, and learn the way to obtain advice and remarks from others willingly; otherwise, people might be isolated and eliminated from the team.

In conclusion, I believe both arguments have their merits. On balance, however, it seems to me that team sports can be better than individual ones. This is mainly because it might give people more benefits than playing single sports.
give my own opinion.

For clarity and prompt adherence, you can state your opinion directly provided it will help show support for one of the 2 public perceptions provided. something along the lines of; " and explain why my belief is that team sports serves more benefits to the players." Or something like that /similar to that. Clarity off opinion is always a TA booster.

In conclusion, I believe both arguments have their merits.

You need to present your,opinion not asaconclusion but as a standalone paragraph, The instruction clearly requires 1 3 paraphs aff information discussion. Your essay basically responds to 2 out of 3 instructions with your conclusion in an incorrect format so the discussion there will not be considered for scoring. Only the reverse paraphrase should be present in the conclusion.

In the end, you might still get a passing score , but due to the misplaced personal opinion, and lack of 2nd reasoning topic development in the paragraphs, that may be unlikely.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOPIC: Some people think that it is more beneficial to take part in sports which are played in teams