Topic: Rewards & Productivity (Integrated Writing) Need guidance. My test is 2 weeks away from today

cyrussth 1 / 1  
Hello!
I have just completed my piece of writing but don't have anyone to help me out.
Hope that you guys can help me.
Thanks so much.
Regards,
Cyrus.

The article states that if the employee are rewarded they tend to work even harder and as a result the productivity increases and
provides three reasons for support. However, the professor explains the people who were rewarded didn't like it rather they wanted
to be paid and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that rewarding the employee enhances employee attitudes, motivates and increases the productivity. The
professor claims that rewarding reduces quality of the work. He states that the employee wants to be respected more for working
hard. It doesn't have and long term improvement. Also, rewards makes less productivity rather than more.

Second, the article posits that people are physical bodies that requires external motivating force to be set in motion and the force is
non other then reward. If the reward system is structured correctly then it is possible to gain remarkable outcomes. However, the
professor says that rewards don't motivate rather the employee feel like punishment. According to the professor, compensating
people for high productivity, they may think as being manipulated. Moreover, people don't get the predicted reward and become
discouraged which leads to decline in the productivity.
wahyutri13 10 / 13  
Hello Cyruss, it is a interesting script about motivation.
In my opinion, not all reward would increase the productivity and not all worker are affected by rewards. In fact, there are two kind of rewards, financial reward and non-financial reward. Employee who work to meet the basic need prefer to receipt financial reward such as compensation, assurance, remuneration, or percentage of profit. On the other hand, worker who perform the job due to they like, they may not affected by the reward. They work to meet her affirmation.
OP cyrussth 1 / 1  
Umm, my essay is for TOEFL ibt test, Writing Section Question 1- Integrated Writing
I really don't think that we can add our own thoughts and views in integrated writing :3

Home / Writing Feedback / Topic: Rewards & Productivity (Integrated Writing) Need guidance. My test is 2 weeks away from today