Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

TOPIC Schools should teach students about the overweight burden

songhongbo 1 / -  
Contemporarily, school students always complain about the overweight burden resulted in myriad of subjects. Yet school never fails to exert press on students with endless tough knowledge and it neglects the importance of the education of the specific careers. From my own part, I agree with that schools are ought to teach students about specific careers and jobs instead of general subjects for several reasons.

To begin with, we can not deny the irresistible problem after graduating from school is to participate in the society and initiate our careers. Without the necessary knowledge of specific careers and jobs, hardly can any students adapt to the society immediately. The society is just like another type of massive school where the students with the highest grade is the best one. Simultaneously, the grade in the school is just the social skills in the society which we can study through knowledge of specific careers and jobs and the golden period of studying them is the time in school. Recently, a survey proves that students with the experience of specific careers and jobs study are more likely to adapt to the coming career than the students without them. Therefore, studying the very thing is of significant importance for the coming career.

Another point is that if schools offer career education, students may avoid more unnecessary but difficult knowledge. Nowadays, accumulating number of subjects is of no uses for future career but students are obliged to accomplish the subject in order to finish the credits. For instance, chemistry always exert even no interests throughout my childhood, yet I must study it day after day and it takes up me a number of time. If schools are in favor of the job education, those unnecessary subjects must be eliminated.

Last but not the least, concentrating on the education of careers and jobs will contribute to the establishment of the versatile trait. Under the education, students will gain surging number of opportunities to approach the reality by internship. With the experience of it, students can easily search the specific knowledge they do need for their future and they will be more competiable in their own field.

All in all, I do agree with the point to have career education. By doing so, students will be more sociable and versatile. And students could gain more efficiency but waste time on the subject of no use. So it is indispensable that schools accept the education of careers.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOPIC Schools should teach students about the overweight burden