toefl topic: take one additional thing for a trip

chocomilk 1 / -  
What I should bring when I go for a trip, especially a long trip has attracted my great attention. Although there are numerous things I want to bring, personally, I am interested in bringing a camera because of following reasons.

In the first place, what I put my priority in is family attachment. The fact is that my camera is a gift that I was received from my father in my eighth birthday. It is not only a gift, but also a symbol of my father's affection. When I travel far from home, I certainly feel home sick. Because this camera is able to remind me about my family and the sentiments that we give to each other, I will not feel alone. Moreover, this camera is my fellow- friend after I receiving it. I was become my best friend, so it will encourage me when I live in a brand new environment. I have a year with a lot of strange people and many difficulties that I need to solve by myself. No friends, no family, my biggest fear is loneliness. With my camera, at least I have a friend beside me, help me stronger no matter where I go. Indeed, the camera is likely to improve my spirit in a long trip.

Secondly, the function of a camera draws much of my consideration. Needless to say, with a camera, I am able to take many photographs and video to store my best moment. When I go travel, I surely have chance to open my eyes with beautiful scenery, exciting people that I meet in this journey. These experiences are able to bring wonderful time that I want to store, so in my afterlife, whenever I watch these photos and video, I am likely smile with myself and remember interesting memory which I have experienced. In addition, thanks to these photos, my family will feel secure about me and together sharing my happiness. When I am far from home, my parents will miss me so much, so I will frequently send the photos that I have taken in my trip to them. Through these photos, they are possible to know where I have come and what my feeling is when I go to a new area. Without doubt, a camera brings unmatched benefits.

Last but not least, what convinces me is personal enjoyment. Needless to say, from I was a child, I always desire for being a photographer. This journey creates a golden chance for me to improve my skill. How I can do it without a camera. Taking many photos is best way to stimulate my skill and satisfy my dream.

In short, reminding family, storing memory, and satisfy dream are major reasons for my choice. From my perspective, I advise that people should carefully consider my choice to select the suitable decision on bringing a useful object in their trip.
dolly 12 / 32 1  
I am a very avid traveller and have an alacrity to see different places in the world and meet different people. In this fast growing world we rarely get time to travel but as and when this opportunity is bestowed upon me , I try to make full use of it.Apart from carrying all my usual stuff and personal care things I always carry with me my laptop.

In todays technologically advanced world , computers have become an imperative need. We need computers in every sphere of life. I feel if I carry my laptop with me it can be of great help in many ways. These days we can very easily get cheap wireless internet connections anywhere in the world. So I just need to buy an internet connection and I am virtually connected to the entire world. It can aid me making my travel plans and can also help me in making amendments if I land up in some troublesome situtation during travel.

During travel we are away from our family and friends but if we have a computer with internet connection then we can very easily communicate with them.It also hepl us in overcoming the nostalgia that we sometimes feel when we are away from our dear ones.

We always take pictures while travelling.A computer is required to transfer them because of many reasons, the first reason is tranferring photographs will create more space in the digital camera, the second reason is we can readily send these pictures to our families and friends and also watching pictures on the computer screen is better than seeing them on the cam itself.

Another very useful aid of laptop will be, we can be in touch with our business or work area also.If we have computer with us during travelling, we can always discuss with our co-workers the situation in the office and can also give them our advice to solve the issues going on in our absence from office or business.

Therefore, from my viewpoint , laptop is one of the most important thing that we should always carry when we are travelling not only because it help us in making our tour plans but it is also a mode of communivcation with friends and family. though I too believe that we should not concentarte much on work when we are on holidays but I still need be , then we can once in awhile check what is going on the work area while we are away from that place.
...and video to store my best moments . When I go travel, I surely have chance to open my eyes with beautiful scenery and exciting people that I meet in this journey.

These experiences are able to bring wonderful time that I want to store, so in my afterlife, whenever I watch these photos and videos , I am likely to smile with myself and remember interesting memory memories which I have experienced.

In short, reminding me of family, storing memories, and satisfying dreams are major reasons for my choice.

:-) Great job!

Home / Writing Feedback / toefl topic: take one additional thing for a trip