Topic: Television is harmful for communication skills of people. Why?

trongduong 2 / 2  

television has destroyed communication skills between people

In recent decades, television's detriment has been a great deal of public attention. Although this problem can be attributed to a whole host of reasons, som feasible reasons can be considered to address this.

There are a number of reasons that television has destructed communication skills of people. First, since there are thousands of TV shows are broadcasted, therefore humans tend to glue eyes into the TV's screen to get a sense of relaxation in lieu of hanging out to catch up with others. In fact, motions and attract contents from TV bring to people spiritual rewards, which triggers our curiosity. Second, by keeping immersed in television, humans are wasting a great deal of time and we can be turned to people with autism. This means that we have less time to spend for each others, and have a talk together, which makes spaces between us gradually.
taeyonieee 2 / 9 6  
First of all, is this actually an essay? Because, without a doubt, it is too short to be an essay. An essay should always follow this structure

- Intro: Paraphrase the question, say what the essay would do ( which you already have )
- Body 1 : Reason 1/ Explanation 1 . Example...
- Body 2 : Repeat the same step as body 1
- Conclusion ( which is the important part you've missed ) : Restate the task prompt and your opinion.
Apart from your essay structure, your essay also has a lot of problem
- The first sentence in the Into is wrong in terms of grammar and meaning
- Move to your body paragraph :
+a number of reasons that why television
+ thousands of TV shows are broadcasted
+attract=> attractive contents
I will only point out a few. The rest you have to work on your own. But please take my note: Before working on the flashy words or collocations, you have to understand the basic structure of an essay and abide by it.
There are actually 2 different prompts that apply to the Task 2 essay topic you have chosen. Unless I know which of the two prompts you are specifically responding to, I cannot offer a complete review of your work. I do not want to make a mistake in advising you about the discussion approach because of the 2 different response styles required for each prompt question. So I will just offer you a general review of your work instead. You should remember to post the prompt next time you post so you can get a better review in the future.

You really should e careful of your spelling. Remember, that in an actual IELTS test, you will be scored for the accuracy of your spelling along with the proper use of the word. There is no word "som" in the dictionary, but there is the word "some" which means "an approximation". Remember to spellcheck before submitting your essay.

The phrase "each others" is incorrect. Saying "each other's", connoting ownership is the proper phrasing for the term. However, in the context of your sentence, the proper reference is "each other" only. That signifies one for every person.

Since you wrote only 147 words for an IELTS test, you will automatically get a failing score. Remember that the minimum word requirement is 250 words. Try to achieve that word count with your next essay. Don't forget to provide the prompt also so that you can get a better review of your work. I cannot help you improve if I cannot properly assess the weak points of your written presentations.

Home / Writing Feedback / Topic: Television is harmful for communication skills of people. Why?