Topic: Wealthy nation should assist poorer countries with humanitarian relief during natural disaste

humanitarian aids from Rich countries

There is a perception that, affluent countries should aid the poor countries suffering from ecological catastrophe. It is my opinion that this kind of assistance is totally legitimate because rich countries have moral obligation to do so and almost every developing countries are not able to have possession of suitable infrastructure and modern appliances to cope with this issue.

The first point to note is that affluent countries have moral obligation to help economically developing ones. Natural catastrophe is a joint obstacle that the human being have to get along since more and more environmental issue like greenhouse gas or air pollution gradually arise in our modern world, because of that, whether it happen in a developing or developed countries, human's union is impulsive to contract its damage. Helping the poor countries during natural disaster also means that citizens from both well-off and developing nations can acknowledge more about the impacts that harmful geologic process may affect human kind and raising people's awareness of environmental protection. For instant, numerous national experts have sent to Mekong Delta to support thousands of inhabitants who are having to deal with the scarcity of drinking water and agriculture soil due to the existing salinity intrusion there.

Another reason why the philanthropic relief from the developed countries to aid the developing ones is reasonable is because most of the developing nations are not able to have enough suitable infrastructure and cutting-edge appliances when having to face with natural catastrophe. The majority of the poorest countries are located in the tropical region, where is incline to have more ecological disaster such as draughts, hurricanes, floods, volcanic eruptions,...in comparison with other countries. This causes an enormous developing gap between them and the rest of the world. Several developing countries have allocated a huge portion of their budget to overcome the destruction of natural disaster but due to their limited capacity, wholly covering the damage is tremendously problematic. Take Vietnam to exemplify, the great volume of water from the simultaneous string of floods make the healing of the economy in the central of Vietnam is a immeasurably arduous task although the government have funded a huge amount of money with the propose to help them triumph over the disaster.

In conclusion, humanitarian aids from the well-off countries to assist the developing ones during ecological catastrophe is rightful because that is a moral obligation since natural disaster is a common human kind's problem and this may promote people's awareness of preserving our habitable ambiance. Hence, a lot of poor countries have difficulties with lacking of needed infrastructure due to the frequency of the natural disaster and disadvantageous geography along with their limited ability.
This essay is bound to get a failing score based mostly on the fact that your explanation is extremely difficult to understand. Your vocabulary is not very good. Your thought process if difficult to ascertain, causing the overall presentation to leave the reader confused, stressed, and uninformed. You are clearly incapable of presenting your thoughts in a coherent English manner. You do not have the ability to string together an understandable simple sentence. Your essay is filled with incomplete thought presentations. There is no clear demarcation between the paragraph topic and a relevant explanation supported by valid examples. Basically, the essay does not work because you cannot think in English. That lack of capability on your part means you also cannot write in English. So 400 plus words of English words will not help you pass the test. You do not meet the scoring rubic requirements even though you wrote so much English words. Again, just because you fill the paper with English words, if it does not make any sense to the examiner, you will not pass the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Topic: Wealthy nation should assist poorer countries with humanitarian relief during natural disaste