The total of books read by gender at the library of Starmouth School from 2009 to the present

Kl17122004 1 / -  

number of library books read at Starmouth School

The given line graph compares two sectors in terms of the total of books read by gender at the library of Starmouth School from 2009 to the present.

As is observed, there were absolutely different trend between males and females. According to the showed graph, the rate of men was initially on a slight increase in book number of about 20 each year to reach a peak at 100 in 2011. Following the period given, there was an unfortunate sharp fall to 80 in 2012 after a long growing period of three years.

Witnessing a dissimilar pattern, there was a strong upward trend in the number of books read by woman from just more than 20 in 2009 to peak at 140 over a period of 4 years in 2012. Although males read more books than females from 2009 to nearly 2011, their reading fell to below the level of females in 2012.
Due to the lack of image accompanying your essay, I will be unable to review your essay for content quality and instruction adherence. You must remember that the image in the Task 1 essay should be uploaded so that a proper analysis of your data reporting can be completed by the contributor. Without the image, you will only get a general review. Uploading the image with the post is self-explanatory. You are just not looking at the text box properly so you are not seeing the link for the image upload. It is within the top most part of the text box. It says "Image". Click on that to include the file for your post. Remember this information for next time.

You have not written enough words to get a proper assessment of your GRA and LR skills. You should be writing a mid-range count of 175 words up to 190 words to meet this requirement. Writing just enough to pass does not help you increase your overall scoring consideration. Write more, but do not overwrite. That can be detrimental to you GRA and LR scores, along with the C&C consideration as well.

The report feels under developed and little explained. Without the image, I cannot pinpoint these areas for improvement based on omitted data. Be consistent with your written paragraphs. Always present the minimum 3 sentence requirement so that you can write above the minimum, within the target word count as advised above. The 3 sentence minimum will help you better explain the provided information since you will be able to present all the related information for the paragraph topic.

The essay should refer to both genders in plural form at all times. There is no singular form to be used since the information you were provided was for the greater numerical form of the gender population. Therefore, only the plural reference to the genders can be used. To be specific, woman = women.

Home / Writing Feedback / The total of books read by gender at the library of Starmouth School from 2009 to the present