The total cost which particular school in UK spent for its necessities during 30 years.

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
This three pie charts show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991, and 2001

The three pie charts inform about the total cost which particular school in UK spent for its necessary during 30 years. Overall, teacher's wages were the highest school's money spent for, and insurance was the lowest funding by the school.

In 1999, school must give as much 40% of total fund to pay teacher's salaries. The second larger was other worker's salaries of 18%. However, resources and furniture had the same cost as to be paid by 15 percent. Then, insurance was disbursed just below 2%.

Ten years later, fund allocation for teacher's salaries increased to 50%. However, the percentage of other employee's commissions fell to 20. Then, necessity of books rose by 5%. Furniture and insurance only paid for fewer than 5 percent from total of money.

In the following year, school must pay the fees of teachers and other employees were lower than before by declining around 5 percent. Resources like books dramatically decreased to 9%. Nevertheless, furniture and insurance needed 23 and 6 percent of funding respectively. 169w

• pie charts
badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello miss Anna.

1. in academic writing, numbers up to ten you should write as words (four, five) and numbers over ten you should write as pictures (15, 2000)

e.g. ... rose by five percent. ... fewer than five percent ...

2. Verb (decreased) + Adj (dramatically)
you can use percent as symbol % when write numbers as figures

e.g. Resources like books dramatically decreased dramatically to 9% (nine percent).
... insurance needed 23% and nine percent of ...

overall well done. good luck
debby17 8 / 20 5  
Hi there.. Your writing is great, but there are some correction to make it better..

spent for its necessary(necessity) during 30 years.

In 1999 , school must give --> there is no 1999 mention in the opening

However, resources and furniture(s ) had the same cost ...

In the following year , ---> you need to specified which year ?

Thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / The total cost which particular school in UK spent for its necessities during 30 years.