Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The total of money spent on books in four countries between 1995 & 2005 experienced upward tendency

mita23 34 / 37 3  
The graph below shows the amount of money spent on books in Germany, France, Italy and Austria between 1995 and 2005.

The line graph illustrates the amount of funding expended on books, counted in US dollars (millions), located in four countries, Germany, France, Italy and Austria over a ten-year period. As can be seen from the graph, despite some fluctuation, the total of money spent in four countries experienced upward tendency.

At the beginning of period, the highest money spent was overtaken by Austria, which always gave biggest proportion in expending money on literacy along the whole period. Having virtually similar pattern to France (1995-1997), which showed a gradual increase in the number of money spent on books of 20 million dollars, Italy released money more than 50 million dollars and the point rose significantly to more than 60 million dollars in 2005 after both of them showed far gap between 1999 and the end of period (2005).

Equally important, there was Germany, which had a dramatic incline, in which the number of money spent in the end of period was 70 million, two times as many as that in the first period.

Home / Writing Feedback / The total of money spent on books in four countries between 1995 & 2005 experienced upward tendency