Tourism is travel for pleasure, it can bring down the walls that separate people

gon01 1 / -  
Summary For more tolerance, we need more ... tourism?

There is always a separate in each country, especially in countries that have conflicts. Most people in other country would argue that all citizens who have conflict with them are guilty. however there are also many people who be nice to them. it is noticed when we traveling to countries that have a conflict with our country.

There are many ways to bring down the walls that separate people. Tourism is one of them, but also media and education also has the same role. Tourism is travel for pleasure, it can bring down the walls that separate people. you might be wondering, can tourism change things? Can it bring down walls? Yes, tourism is the best practical approach to cut down those dividers and to make a manageable method for interfacing with each other and creating friendships.

what if one million people travel internationally each year trip to relate to people, not being just take a picture of the bus and then uploaded to social media, but we have to share each other when we traveling. This is the future of the journey, we have to travel in order to change the world for the better life.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Gon, here are some advices for you, feel free to correct me,

There is always a separatein each country --> we can change to another words, for instance, conflict
not each, but every

Most people in other country --> In another country, most people

would argue that all citizens who have conflict with them are guilty. -->would argue about the guilty conflict between people

There are many ways to bring down the walls that separate people -->

There are several ways to terminate (or cut down) the border between people

Tourism is travel for pleasure -->

there is a pleasure to travel as tourist in another countries (or in the country)

hope it helps you to improve your essay,

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Tourism is travel for pleasure, it can bring down the walls that separate people