WHY TRADITIONAL CELEBRATIONS ARE IMPORTANT?

tinanice123 2 / 4  

the necessity of traditional events

Traditional celebrations happen in every nation around the globe for as long as recorded history. These special events are inevitably vital for human lives as they are the connection between families, the resource of comfort and happiness, and the underpinning of societies.

First and foremost, cultural celebrations can build a strong bond between families, and societies. At these events, family members will come together in one place to share a meal, have meaningful conversations, or pass down knowledge and lessons to younger generations. With such occupied lives nowadays, a majority of individuals genuinely look forward to traditional events, where they can experience a cozy and pleasant atmosphere at home with their loved ones.

Secondly, celebrating cultural events can create lasting memories because they are either unique and memorable. For instance, citizens tend to remember the first time they saw splendid fireworks on New Year Day or the time when they received presents from Father Christmas. These memories are forever engraved in those people's hearts, and they can contribute comfort and happiness whenever we recall them.

Finally, traditional celebrations help form structure and foundation in families, and societies since each of them is a historical purpose. Therefore, attending these events can define people's past, shape who they are, and what they are likely to be in the future. Neglecting the crucial celebrations can result in the loss of the underpinning of one's society.

To summarize, every human being should be aware of the necessity of having traditional events in their lives. Disregarding them can bring about severe problems and disadvantages.
hahasowhat 1 / 2  
@tinanice123
I think you could go into detail in the paras where you are explaining your three points. You can add a few anecdotes to make it sound like your peice.
rachelng127 1 / 3  
Your vocabulary's bank is impressive! I think your introduction should be added with more details like a hook, etc.
The approach you took to this essay deviates from the original prompt requirement. You were asked for the extent of your agreement or disagreement of the given topic. You did not give any appropriate response to the given discussion instruction. Neither did you closely mimic the original discussion subject in your rephrasing of the presentation. Your TA score is not going to be acceptable due to the lack of connection of your presentation to the original one.

You were first told that the traditional events are important but that people have forgotten about that importance. That these days, people only want to enjoy themselves rather than follow traditional celebrations. The essence of the topic, the reason behind it, and what you are supposed to discuss got lost in your translation. You failed to accurately rephrase the prompt information. This will show a response unrelated to the original prompt, which means your TA score will not be in the passing range.

The overall discussion that you have presented does not align itself with the suggested discussion points. The only part of your presentation that actually serves to respond to the original presentation is the third paragraph. The contents are somewhat aligned with the required "traditional" reasons. You should have developed that as your first reason and then offered a second paragraph supporting that instead.

Home / Writing Feedback / WHY TRADITIONAL CELEBRATIONS ARE IMPORTANT?