Traditional culture; West java culture

dosdil 1 / -  
In this global era, traditional culture is starting to be forgotten especially in teenage point of view. They prefer to live in modernization rather than keeping the traditional culture alive. The culture in West Java not only stuck in the language but west java have a lot of interesting culture such as dancing, traditional ceremony, traditional dresses and so on. As a young and fresh people, we need to make traditional culture especially in west java to be loved by the teenagers. Influencing someone or community to love traditional culture is kind of difficult things for us, so we must to think hardly how to combine the modern culture and traditional culture being united. Maybe we can make some innovation such as collaboration of traditional west java dance "jaipong" with jazz music. Another west java's culture which can be innovated is traditional west java dresses as know as kebaya, we can wear modern kebaya in many formal events not only in the traditional wedding ceremony but remember we must use our analytical thinking to make a beautiful modern kebaya which fashionable to used by now. So traditional culture of west java will be more beautiful if we keep them alive and try to make some adorable innovation of the west java's culture and art.
chalumeau /  
In this global era, traditional culture is starting to be forgotten especially in teenage point of view.
***In this era of globalization, younger generations are forgetting their cultural traditions.
They prefer to live in modernization rather than keeping the traditional culture alive.
***In Java, for example, teenagers prefer modernization over tradition.
The culture in West Java not only stuck in the language but west java have a lot of interesting culture such as dancing, traditional ceremony, traditional dresses and so on.

*** They lack motivation to preserve the staples of Javanese culture: dance, ceremony, and costume.
As a young and fresh people, we need to make traditional culture especially in west java to be loved by the teenagers.
***Cut.

Influencing someone or community to love traditional culture is kind of difficult things for us, so we must to think hardly how to combine the modern culture and traditional culture being united.

***Instilling a love of traditional culture would be one way to preserve Java for future generations.
Maybe we can make some innovation such as collaboration of traditional west java dance "jaipong" with jazz music.

***One innovative idea is to create music that is a mixture of jaipong, a traditional Javanese dance, and jazz.
Another west java's culture which can be innovated is traditional west java dresses as know as kebaya, we can wear modern kebaya in many formal events not only in the traditional wedding ceremony but remember we must use our analytical thinking to make a beautiful modern kebaya which fashionable to used by now.

***Another idea is to fashion a kebaya, the traditional Javanese dress, more suitable for work or home.

So traditional culture of west java will be more beautiful if we keep them alive and try to make some adorable innovation of the west java's culture and art.

***By incorporating traditional ideas into modern ones, Javanese culture would retain some of its traditions for future generations.

Thank you for sharing your interesting ideas. I edited the sentences to improve grammar and clarity.
One typical grammatical error I find is subject-verb agreement. For instance, "The culture ...have a lot of interesting..." should be "The culture... has a lot of interesting..."

Home / Writing Feedback / Traditional culture; West java culture