IELTS - Traditional and International music complete each other.

AndrixH 1 / 1  
Nowadays music is all around us at home, at restaurants, in clubs even in the bus stations. But what makes music so addictive?...It is said that music is the perfect way to express feeling and let free your personality. Is the international network between nations, you don't need to speak a certain language to be understood. Because music comes in so many styles it brings a lot of controversy also, and one of them is the discrepancy between traditional and international music.

On one side, are those who think that traditional music is the most valuable thing of a country. A big amount of a country history and habits have been passed from generation to generation through the help of music. This was practiced especially in ancient times, when people were not able to write and the only way of sending the information was the oral one. But even now when technology is so developed, there are still families who pass their traditions through the help of music. Moreover through the help of music, you may learn more about certain countries because traditional songs contains a lot of relevant information about a nation.

On the other hand, keeping traditions nowadays is very hard and for this reason international music becomes more and more world spread. This type of music, makes people feel more connected with the outside world. The simple fact that two people from different parts of the world listen to the same songs, makes the distance between them feel more smaller. Furthermore is the perfect way to keep step with all the changes in the world. Because many international songs reports to real nowadays problems and facts.

To sum up, both music styles have a big amount of impact on a country, in a way it can be said that they complete each other. Traditional music is important for keeping alive the history and habits of the country, while the international one, is the link to the rest of the world.
Tran Tong 5 / 8  
and let free your personality = and to free your personality

Is the international network between nations, you don't need to speak a certain language to be understood = there is a unified language that link nation to nation, with people do not need to ...

Because music comes in ... = it is because music ...

Because music comes in so many styles it brings a lot of controversy also, and one of them is the discrepancy between traditional and international music --> those sentences cause confusions. It seems that you go against what you stated in the previous sentences. Do you mean "despite the fact that music is the universal language, music in different country has its own distinct characteristics.

you may learn more about = young people --> try not using you, we ...

becomes more and more world spread = more and more spreading across nations/all over the worlds

connected with the outside world = with the other sides of the world
orkhan 12 / 19  
i think you couldnt answer completely second part of question...thanks
OP AndrixH 1 / 1  
Thank you for the feedback. It was my first essay, so any feedback is welcommed

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - Traditional and International music complete each other.