Traditional music is more important than international - 'takes us home'

ebychris 3 / 6  
Question: There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we listen to music?Is a traditional music of a country more important than the international music of a country that is heard today?

Music plays an important role in our life,one can imagine life without music. Traditional music and International music are both important, they grab our emotions,engage us to differen levels and take us to different place.However,i would argue that traditional music is more important than international music.

To begin with, music is a form of entertaiment, people uses it to relax, it makes our happy mood even better and change our negative mood to positive mood. For instance, when i am in a bad mood, music helps me to deal with it, it relieves my tension.it is something to do when i have nothing else to do, and it helps fight my boredom.

in addition, traditional music should be valued more than international music because traditional music helps to reveal a country's identity,connect us to the past as well as the culture and custom of a country. For instance, listening to music about war helps us to know about the past. Also,in my country, we listen to traditional music on every special occassion, such as, marriage ceremony ,traditional events, end of the year ceremony and so on,However, it remains us our custom and the right thing to do,while international music is much more for fun and love stories.

Moreso, traditional music takes us back home, especially people who lives abroad or far away from their home.For instance, i am a nigerian and i reside in italy, i listen to traditional music such as oriental brothers, people's club of nigeria and so on when i am feeling homesick,it takes me back home and make me feel better

In conclusion, both music arouse our feelings,but i think traditional music is more important than international music.it gives us the real picture of ourselves, and teach us who we are and where we belong.

Pls i need some correction. help me out.
one can imagine life without music.

...one cannot imagine a life without music.
Well, I think this is a bit too much generalization because there are some people who do not have any liking towards music.

Traditional music and International music are both important, they grab our emotions,engage us to differen levels and take us to different place.However,i would argue that traditional music is more important than international music.

Well, you don't introduce the background of your prompt well. You need to mention that people listen to music for different purposes and also traditional and international are the main two types of music.
something 23 / 52 5  
MoresoMoreover , traditional music takes us back home, especially people who lives abroad or far away from their home.

Home / Writing Feedback / Traditional music is more important than international - 'takes us home'