'traditions, history and language in China' - IELTS WRITING

zengtingzi 1 / 1  
Some sociologists think nowadays many young people are repelling traditional culture in China. Teenagers are more interested in new ideas from western countries. For instance, Valentine's Day and Christmas become increasingly popular than some traditional festival. In my view, it is not necessary for young people to learn all traditional ideas, because some ideas are useless and complicated.

There are several reasons that support my opinion: learning old traditions is not imperative for youngsters. Numerous old ways of thinking are misleading at today's society. For example, it was commonly believed that men are the best and women should always follow them. In some developing countries, especially in China, many parents living in countryside prefer having a son than a daughter. The reason is they believe men are better than women, which is completely nonsense, because only female can give birth to babies. Secondly, young people are suppose to create new concepts instead of remembering traditions so that they can improve themselves and be unique from others. Thirdly, the development of a country depends on the imagination and creativity of young adults.

On the other side, traditions, history and language consist of the culture of nation. First of all, traditions remind people where they come from and who they are. For young people, they access to international information and have been influenced by different culture as the world became a global village. Learning traditional culture prevent them from ignoring their identity. Furthermore, teenagers should be responsible for keeping culture alive. Traditions could be disappeared with elderly people's death. More importantly, traditional idea may help young people get a job. Meaning, the employers probably an old person may appreciate your knowledge of traditions during a job interview and give you extra scores.

To sum up, young people should not be forced to study all traditions.
farina 11 / 25  
Some sociologists think nowadays many young people are repelling traditional culture in China. Teenagers are more interested in new ideas from western countries. For instance, Valentine's Day and Christmas are becoming increasingly popular rather than some traditional festival. In my view, it is not necessary for young people to learn all traditional ideas, because some ideas are useless and complicated.

There are several reasons that support my opinion: learning old traditions isare not imperative for youngsters. Numerous old ways of thinking are misleading atin today's society. For example, it was commonly believed that men are the best and women should always follow them. In some developing countries, especially in China, many parents living in countryside prefer having a son than a daughter. The reason is they believe men are better than women, which is completely nonsense, because only female can give birth to babies. Secondly, young people are suppose to create new concepts instead of remembering traditions so that they can improve themselves and be unique from others. Thirdly, the development of a country depends on the imagination and creativity of young adults.

On the other side, traditions, history and language consist oftogether makethea culture for a nation. First of all, traditions remind people where they come from and who they are. For young people, they access to international information and have been influenced by different culture as the world became a global village. Learning traditional culture prevent them from ignoring their identity. Furthermore, teenagers should be responsible for keeping culture alive. Traditions could be disappeared with elderly people's death. More importantly, traditional idea may help young people get a job. Meaning, the employers probably an old person may appreciate your knowledge of traditions during a job interview and give you extra scores.

To sum up, young people should not be forced to study all traditions.Please make your conclusion much more detailed

Thanks
OP zengtingzi 1 / 1  
Thanks a lot for editing my essay for me!

Conclusion:

To sum up, young people should not be forced to study all traditions because it is their own choice to whatever traditons they like. However, teenagers should be able to criticize pros and cons of old ways of thinking.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'traditions, history and language in China' - IELTS WRITING