Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Traffic and housing problems can be solved by decentralisation.Agree or not

layaili 7 / 2  
good morning. could you help me to assess this essay, please? Thank you so much.

Topic in details;

Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solved by moving large companies and factories and their employees to the countryside.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

"The existence of industrial areas in major cities has always been a nuisance to local people. Problems such as traffic and housing congestion are usually closely related to their existence. Therefore, I personally agree by moving large companies and factories to rural area will ease these problems constructively.

Traffic congestion will definitely no longer be an issue for locals after the shifting of industrial areas. A considerably large number of employees are forced to move out along with their companies and this lead to reduced number of road users significantly. Local people are able to enjoy smooth and fast traffic flow, saving more time for personal and family activity. Likewise, decentralization will ease the housing problems like demand exceeding supply, over-priced property, and so on. The reduced population allows positive growth of property market to meet the locals' demands and offers more affordable housing estate for public.

However, some concerns arise as the industrial area shifted to countryside. Environmental pollution is obviously an expected negative effect. Carbon dioxide gas emitted into atmosphere and chemical waste channeled into rivers, causing the locals to no longer able to enjoy the refreshing clean air and cool atmosphere.

By and large, I personally agree with the decentralization idea. However, careful management and regular monitoring are essential in order to ensure a smooth transition process with minimum destruction in the countryside."

Home / Writing Feedback / Traffic and housing problems can be solved by decentralisation.Agree or not