The traffic jam and highly emissions of exhaust fumes are the crucial problems in big cities

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
WRITING TASK 2 (November 5, 2016)

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

What other measures do you think might be effective?

The policy of the government in increasing the price of petrol can be the one's solutions of traffic improvements and emissions problems today especially in big cities. However, the traffic jam and highly emissions in the big cities had been already public crucial problems which should get right solutions immediately.

In some things, traffic jam can be seriously obstacle for have been beginning some works in a timely. Moreover, the people needs for studying or working in time efficiently cannot happen if the traffic jam yet getting the solutions soon. For example, in Jakarta which as the capital of Indonesia, automatically make it had been the highest traffic's rate. As an impact, the people who have been staying in Jakarta should begin their day earlier than other people in other regions such as going to the office or school at 4 or 5 am for avoiding the traffic jam but should be arriving home in the night at 7 or 8 pm depends on their home distances. They have been passing these conditions in every day repeatedly as their routine activities. Not few people feel to be exhaust with their activities. For instance, the people have been experiencing psychological problems potentially such as become stressed or frustration, and the last results their productivities in works and studies had been influenced too.

As a solution where the government has been increasing the price of the petrol can be used for makes the roadway becomes wider than recent or can to make some free-way roads such as building the monorail-way or bypass-way. Otherwise, the fund can be used for developing some green spots in the city center such as the greening actions for reduces emissions in the big cities.

To sum up, undergo the raising of the petrol price, the problems of traffic jam and high emission produces in the cities will be declined.

(313 words)
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,
... price of petrol can be theone's (one of or just say one ) solutions of (...) and emissions problems today especially in big cities.
What other measures do you think might be effective?emphasize this question

Moreover, the people needs for studying or ...
..., automatically make it had (HAS) been the ...
Not few people feelto be exhaust with their activities.
... productivities in works and studies had been influenced too.

... becomes wider than recent or cantomake some ...
... as the greening actions for reduces (reducing ) emissions in the big cities.
Gluck
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi sarlinda, I want to make some comments

1. ... improvements and emissions problems ...
If there are two noun (emission and problem) and you want make it plural, you can add 's' on the last noun. So 'emissions problems' should be replaced by 'emission problems'.

2. for have been beginningbegun some works in a timely ...
It is better for you to present perfect for meaning this sentence.

3. ... or working in time efficiently that cannot happen if ...
You can use conjunction to make it easier to read because you have connection word between one phrase and the following phrase.

Thank You
Keep Writing
Break a leg

Home / Writing Feedback / The traffic jam and highly emissions of exhaust fumes are the crucial problems in big cities