Transitions in a human life

autumnwave 11 / 35  
There are many transitions in a life of human. The stage of mature is often to be respected the most.
When I was a child, I always waiting for the day I became mature. I though that time was wonderful when I myself could make up my mind every thing in my life. I would go to work what I like and love who I want. And there were many many interesting thing was waiting for me to enjoy.

When I become mature indeed, I recognize that life is not like what I think. And my dreams in childhood is only a fairy tale which I was made up by imagination. The real life is so harsh. Job, love and friend are not pure as we were in childhood. And it's natural, I undergo the hurt when someone stab me in the back. My heart often breaks many times because of my innocent. It's the time for me to recognized that childhood is always the most wonderful stage in a life human.
yeseniyaus 3 / 5  
I though that time was wonderful when I myself could make up my mind every thing in my life.
I thought it was wonderful if I could decide everything in my life.
There are many transitions in the life of human. The stage of maturity is often to be respected the most.
When I was a child, I always waiting for the day I would become mature. I though that time was ...

When I became mature indeed, I recognized that life is not like what I thought . And my dreams in childhood were only a fairy tale which I was made up by imagination. The real life is so harsh. Job, love and friendship are not pure ...

My heart often breaks many times because of my disillusionment. It's the ...

Very nice!! This is very thoughtful and elegantly written, even though there are small mistakes.

Home / Writing Feedback / Transitions in a human life