Essay about transportation ( IELTS TASK 2)

vugiang 1 / -  

the best way of travelling within the city

Topic: Some people think that cars are the best way to travel in a city, while others think that bicycle is better.Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Over the decades, people always have different thoughts and opinion for the mean of transports. While a bunch of people believe that cars are the best way of travelling within the city, others feel bicycles are the better alternative. In my opinion, both the modes of transportation have their own advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, we do not doubt private cars are attractive means of the transportation in major city. Firstly, they make driving convenient and fast. Travelling car help us labor saving much. Secondly, not only did it help save our times but it also can run huge number of miles in shorter period of time. For example, people prefer to travel by car every day around the city as well as travel long distances such as from their home to offices or trips long road. Besides, with family, it is extremely wonderful because of large capacity and suitable in all kind of weather. Therefore, look at every aspect of cars, cars can one choose.

On the other hand, some people encourage to use bicycles in their day to day life instead of cars. It is true that riding a bicycle is good for our healthy and it is an environment-friendly mode of transportation. A study showed that if the residents bike ride become a demand or a habit, this can mitigate help us no risk of air pollution which is the key concern with the use of cars as well as not contribute to traffic jam. Furthermore, bike ride has extremely cost cheap help us saving money. This is the best mode of traveling short distance by keeping ourselves and our environment healthy and safe.

In conclusion, I believe that every transportation has differently both benefits and drawbacks. People need to choose the right vehicle according to their requirement and necessity.
vuthuylinh2611 19 / 61 1  
@vugiang
Sorry Giang, I accidently posted my comments before I finished it and I can't edit the previous comment. Please read the comment again as follow:

Some grammar problems:

Singular and plural nouns: opinionS; major citIES; PeriodS of time; all kindS of weather
Grammatical structure: help us save a lot of labor; good for our HEALTH (word form mistake)

You should use structure and vocabulary that you know well. The sentence "Therefore, look at every aspect of cars, cars can one choose." does not make sense as you attempted to use vocabulary and structure thay you do not understand. Same thing happened with the phrase "the residents bike ride"

The good point is that you presented some appropriate ideas that answered the question. Keep on practicing and you will improve your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about transportation ( IELTS TASK 2)