transportation vehicles you think it has changed people's lives.

Ngoc Tran 1 / -  
Topic:
Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people's lives.
Automobiles
bicycles
airplanes
Use specific reasons and explains to support your answer.

Thanks to many advanced technologies these days that the human life becomes more comfortable and convenient. One of the greatest inventions is modern transportation vehicles. And among those modern vehicles such as car, train or boat, airplane is not only the most convenient way to go to another country but also safety as well as promotes international affair.

First and foremost, it cannot be denied that travelling by airplane is the most convenient way. Due to the difficulty of life, people seem to be in a hurry, they do not have time for family, friends or for their own self. It is airplane help people save their time by shortening the time of travel if they are far away from home or going somewhere.

Furthermore, travelling by aircraft is considered as the safer way than others. While many accidents come from car, train and boat every year, aircraft seems to be the least. In addition, its services are getting better and better leading to people prefer to travel by aircraft.

Last but not least, it is distance barrier that inhibiting the cultural exchange and commodity trading. Thanks to the invention of plane that the cultures from many countries around the world is imparted extensively and the commercial is developing strongly than ever before. Besides, travelling by airplane creates favorable conditions for those who wish to go abroad to study or work.

From what mentioned above, the advancement of airplane invention has evolved a global overview in term of not only trading but the economic development as well.
Thanks to many advanced technologies these days that the human life becomes more comfortable and convenient

Thanks to many advanced technologies these days the human life has become more comfortable and convenient.

One of the greatest inventions is modern transportation vehicles.

.... link this sentence with the previous one;
One of the areas that these technological advancements took place is the transportation sector.

And among those modern vehicles such as car, train or boat, airplane is not only the most convenient way to go to another country but also safety as well as promotes international affair.

... this sentence does not sound very logical. You need to connect what you say to your prompt as your primary objective in the introduction is to introduce your prompt. Also you've asked to select one of the modes and deal with that only. I don't see that's happening :(

Home / Writing Feedback / transportation vehicles you think it has changed people's lives.