Travel by air have a lot of negative effects to the environment. Should it be restricted?

kenzo8 1 / -  

International air travel has a negative impact upon the environment and should therefore be restricted.

Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Write at least 250 words.

Nowadays, in modern life, travel by airplanes or helicoptors become one of the most common transports in the world. Therefore, those transports give alot of negative effects to the environment. I disagree with this view because those problems we can solve it with the development of technology in the future.

No one can deny the advantage by using air transports. It has changed the way people' traveling in the world. Firstly, air transports are really fast and the service in those transports is alway good. If people wants to go abroad or travel to a far distance, they can easily choose a comfortable flight instead of choosing public transports which are really slow and the service is not good as in airplanes. Next, not only carried human, air transports are also the fastest way to freight. It also comtribute very much to the develoment of countries. Secondly. air transports are also known by the safety. This transports are always been in rank 1 of the list of the safest transports in the world. That why people chooses airplanes or helicoptors become their transports when they want to travel somewhere.

On the other hand, the disadvantage are air transports comsume a large amount of fuel and emit into the environment a big amount cabon emissions. Therefore, our health will be the first thing got effects. Moreover, CO2 when it turns to the atmosphere, it can change the stable of climate and causing the greenhouse effect. Big negative impacts to our earth.

In conclusion, air transports are bad to environment is true and i agree with it. But with the fast develoment in technology nowadays, why we have to restricted air tranports when we can update it ? We already had electric car and electric motobike, why don't we can create electric air transports ? Just by changing fuel to electricity, the disavantage of air transports will be solved. For me, i believe to the development of technology so i disagree with this view.

Ps: Pls help me check it and how much ielts points this article has ?
While the writer does have a problem with the proper writing of English sentences, these are not enough to confuse the reader. His ideas can still be well understood specially when he represented the original statement and his personal opinion. He remembered to present his opinion basis at the end, which resulted in a positive boost for an otherwise problematic score for that paragraph. This is the problem that the essay has within the overall presentation.

He should not be using a proprietarial apostrophe when not indicating ownership. This is another problem that ESL students have when writing English essays. A lack of proper punctuation usage knowledge often lowers their GRA scores to the failing level.

The second reasoning paragraph will not be scored because it does not support the writer's opinion. When a score does not support the writer's idea, it is considered a prompt deviation and results in the essay getting an overall score based on an under developed explanation. Both reasoning paragraphs must support the sole opinion presented in the writer's opinion and thesis statement.

alot

Incorrect word usage. This phrase is composed of 2 words: "a lot". There will be LR reductions included in the deductions.

*Scoring is done privately. Contact me for details.
anmolwrites 1 / 2  
Just a reminder I'm a student, not a professional teacher or instructor.

First of all, the word "air transports" does not seem correct. Instead use AIR TRANSPORTATION or AIR TRAVEL. Secondly, the sentence structures are weird. You can try rephrasing some of the sentences like "it has changed the way how people are travelling in the world".

I think one of the tips for better sentences is reading English books especially literature!

Home / Writing Feedback / Travel by air have a lot of negative effects to the environment. Should it be restricted?