Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

If you could travel back in time to meet a famous person from history, what person would that be?

mitraaa 1 / -  
Most of the people consider at least one person as their legend and hero, who lived in the past. Whether that person was a famous scientist, potentate, artist, actor/actress or etc. Hence, it is a common demand for them to back to past and visit their hero. If I have such an opportunity to go back in time to meet just one such great person, then I prefer go back to over than one hundred years ago in 1890 to visit Sir Galileo Galilei, who made a big discovery in science that corrected the scientists' attitude after that time and of course changed human life). Galileo is one of the famous scientist whom I like. I will dedicate several reasons in detail for mentioned choice.

At first, he is my most favorite scientist because of his professional hypothesis. He debated some excellent theories in regards to astronomy. Galileo was the first scientist which derived complex theories with simple mathematical equation to proof them.

Second reason is related to his tensions. During his life, the ambitious people had a strict and extreme view about earth and universe. They claimed that earth is the center of universe and all the planets orbit over that. He had tension for his achievements; Earth neither is universe center, nor stable. By taking account into aforementioned reasons, I maintain that I am very interesting to have a short journey to past in Gallile duration. I believe that I can find many things to learn, moreover, I have many questions to ask about his hypothesis.

Home / Writing Feedback / If you could travel back in time to meet a famous person from history, what person would that be?