IELTS Travel enhances a healthy communication and outweigh any misunderstandings

MuhamedUz 1 / 1  
Hi there, Please help me improve my essay to advanced. What is a the disadvantage of this essay? Thanks for your time beforehand! ANY COMMENTS CAN HELP ME!

Does travel help to promote understanding and communication between countries?

Travelling becomes a popular activity in people's life. As a general thing, travelling to a new country expend your knowledge, enrich your life experiences and enhance your understanding of a new nation However, the history of travel has taught us that many misunderstanding and tragedies can occur when different societies meet. In this essay will be explained both views of this issue and given my opinion.

First of all, tourism can improve communication, knowledge and friendship. While journey, travellers experience the local culture with its cuisines, dressing manners and languages. They have an opportunity to meet the native people and become a friend what becomes interesting and exotic. Travelling to developed countries help spread new technology at home, while journey to poor nations remind explorers of the deeper ways of thinking. Furthermore, I think it is a good way to go to other country to learn the languages. Just take English for an example, If you want to improve your English skills, especially your spoken English, you can travel to USA to learn some English slangs which you cannot learn these from your own country.

On the other hand, some people cause damage the local culture and unique customs of other countries. For instance, If smoking is prohibited in a country and if the foreigner smokes in the public, it is against the law and spoil the culture. Also, tourists are sometimes the reason of racial discrimination between nations. Occasionally, Africans are ill-treated in the western states. This might result in unhealthy relationship among publics. Moreover, religious may cause troubles. If one group believes it cultural values, religion but if the others don't, then the friction and the resentment grow into conflict.

In conclusion, it might seem that travel contribute to understanding, it depends on the intention of visitor and the attitude of host. However, in many conditions trip enhances a healthy communication between republics and outweigh any misunderstandings.
Annateee 2 / 11 1  
First of all, tourism ( travelling ) can improve communication skill, knowledge and friendship. While journey, travellers could experience the local culture with its cuisines, dressing manners,languages and so forth. They have an opportunity to meet the native people and become a friend what becomes interesting and exotic. Travelling to developed countries help spread new technology at home, while journey to poor nations remind explorers of the deeper ways of thinking. Furthermore, I think it is a good way to go to other country to learn the languages. Just take English for an example, If you want to improve your English skills, especially your spoken English, you can travel to USA to learn some English slangs which you cannot learn these from your own country.
Annateee 2 / 11 1  
Sorry..this is the one i corrected ...
First of all, travelling can improve communication skills, knowledge and friendship. While journey, travellers could experience the local culture with its cuisines, dressing manners ,languages and so forth. We have the opportunities to meet the native and indigenous people as we are travelling. At the same time,we might be friends and become a friend as we were interested in their lifestyles. Besides, travelling to other countries will spread new technology while journey to develop nations will motivate explorers in deeper ways of thinking. Furthermore, I think it is a good way to go to other country to learn the foreign languages. Just take English as an example. As we move into 21st century, English has become more important ans crucial in this day and age. In my perseptive, thebest way to improve English especially speaking skill, you can travel to USA or England to learn the English slangs which you are slightly difficult to learn this from your own country due to lack of native speakers.

This is my opinion :)
Hope this can helps u..
Travelling becomes a popular activity in people's lifetoday .

... I feel this addition makes sense :)

As a general thing, travelling to a new country expendexpand your knowledge, enrich your life experiences and enhance your understanding of a new nationpeople and culture

.... good sentence

However, the history of travel has taught us that many misunderstanding and tragedies can occur when different societies meet.

..."history of travel" does not convey your idea properly. This is my suggestion;
However, the history has proved that there can be chances for unpleasant situations and tragedies to happen when different communities meet and clash.

n thisThis essay will be explainedexplain both views of this issueargument and givenbefore stating my opinion.

...
OP MuhamedUz 1 / 1  
Duminda and Tay Fang, Thanks a lot for your time. That's useful!!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Travel enhances a healthy communication and outweigh any misunderstandings