Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2: TRAVEL TO SOMEWHERE NEW AND DIFFERENT OR FAMILIAR PLACES

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
Some people like to travel to somewhere new and different when they go on holiday, while others prefer familiar places.
Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantages to visiting new places?

Many travelers tend to revisit their holiday destination, while others enjoy to go to the area, where they have never visited before. Traveling to new places have some disadvantages such as it may cost more expensive and can lead to fall ill. However, there are more benefit of this, for example improve the resourcefulness, widen the business opportunity and increase knowledge.

These days, there are some visitor who enjoy take a vacation in new destinations which causes some detriments. Firstly, foreigners may pay more for the journey fee since they do not know yet about the best cheapest places. For example, they may get involved in tourist traps and have to waste more money for the facilities which could be cheaper. Secondly, new situations make unawareness toward certain conditions such as weather and food among the holidaymakers, cause they get sick easily.

On the other hand, there are many positive effects of come to unvisited region instead of the negative side. For instance, encourage the natural ability in solve issues, since experience new situations which have never encounter in daily would make people more capable to face change and overcoming problems. Next, foreigners can see new people in different places. This let them to expand the work relationship. Last, by travelling, a lot of knowledge can be mastered. Learning through personal experience make the information much longer.

To sum up, even though visiting new places have detriments, for instance cause more high payment and the posibility to get sick; however, the visitors can get more merits such as develop the sense to deal with problems, extend the business accessibility and gain new information.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: TRAVEL TO SOMEWHERE NEW AND DIFFERENT OR FAMILIAR PLACES