Travelers using different commuters to work in Houston, their average age, transport' CO2 emission

beckybujo 1 / -  

travelling to work in Houston, Texas

The table and the bar chart illustrate the percentage of travelers using different commuters to work in Houston, Texas, their average ages, and how much carbon dioxide do the transports produce. People who use public transports such as cars or trains/buses have a higher percentage, between 37 and 48. On the other hand, sharing a car to go to work is only 11 percent. While cyclists and walkers have the lowest percentage, which is 4 percent. People who go by trains or buses, at 47, three or four years older than using private cars. However, travelers using private cars, are 43-44, four or five years older than those who use cycle or go on foot. Commuters which are cars for driver-only produce the most carbon dioxide. People using public transports and cycling/walking produce a tiny amount. Overall, cars with just a driver are the most common means of transport to work and cause more pollution than all the other means of transport combined.
Although you wrote 163 words, way above the basic requirement, you have not done a good job at analysing the images provided. You also did not follow the correct presentation paragraph format for the report. There is no clear summary indicator nor trending statement which further adds to the failing score consideration for this report.

Kindly remember that when 2 images are presented for analysis and reporting, the writer is expected to present a 4 paragraph essay covering:

- Summary + trending statement
- 1st image analysis
- 2nd image analysis
- Comaprative analysis of the two images

When this presentation format is not followed, and a compressed report, which is obviously written without regard for clarity, the exam taker is risking receiving a failing score. This essay, will definitely not pass the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Travelers using different commuters to work in Houston, their average age, transport' CO2 emission