Traveling is the best way to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery after the hectic pace of life

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Some people say that travel helps us to appreciate other cultures.
How true is this statement? Do you think that people who travel a lot appreciate other cultures more than those stay at home?

Traveling is the best way to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery after the hectic pace of life, not only add more experiences but also learn about the local culture where it's located. People who has journey to new places, will apprehend the way of local people live more than people who never go there.

To begin, arguing of people, says that explore somewhere new and you can see the way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs of a particular group of people at a particular time, and it will make you respect with the diversity. Every place has different civilization, that characteristic will make the citizen easier to recognize, for instance Boti village as a traditional village in East Nusa Tenggara Province has welcome ceremony to new visitors, where the visitors should eat sirih pinang with the King as a evidence that visitors are welcomed to visit. Traveler who knows range of culture will make him/her more honor and proud to be the person who ever got the experience.

It is no surprise with the people who only stay at home. They may know the news, culture from television, internet or magazine, but not feel the atmosphere if they do not go it place and experient the truly situation. For example they watch in television about culture in Boti village, after it they will forget as the time goes by, it contrast if they visit the place, they will know what it's like and remember trough their lives. At least, visiting unfamiliar place will be the unforgettable moment.

Consequently, travel can help us appreciate other cultures. However, make effort to do so, and we will more respect each others.

282 words
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi giansy11,
I think your essay is good enough, however, there are only some minor mistakes that I have found. Let me show you.

-People who HAS journey to new places, will ... ( it must be HAVE there)
-... East Nusa Tenggara Province has WELCOME CEREMONY ( A WELCOME CEREMONY) to new visitors, (...) with the King as A (AN)evidence that visitors ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Traveling is the best way to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery after the hectic pace of life