traveling the world is educational. it has changed me. uc prompt 1.

princess01 2 / -  
Traveling the world is educational and culturally eye-opening. I have learned much through every trip because every time is an experience. The city I grew up is small and quiet; being able to leave and explore the world is a greater deal to me than for most people.

My parents have different families who live in extremely different worlds. My mom's whole side of the family lives in Paris, bustling with rich beauty and history. My dad's side of the family lives in Vietnam, which is defiantly different than the gorgeous views of Paris. Coming from America, my family has many things to offer both their families to an extent. We are different and diverse, with many experiences and stories, just as well as them. Having visited two completely different atmospheres, I have been to both many times and enjoy one as much as the other.

Traveling to France, with the horrendous non-stop thirteen hour flight, always ends up being worth it. The lovely streets and city of Paris is a beautiful place and some where I consider living or spending my life at because it is incredible and luxurious. Riding in taxis and not worrying about having a car is stress-free also visiting the breathtaking museums and views is wonderful. Being in Paris really opens my mind for the many types of customs and their way of life. When I am there, I am overwhelmed by all the history that has taken place here. Knowing that, I love to explore every opening chance and am an inquisitive person always wanting to venture out and learn more. Paris is a wonderful place to be but I know there are also places in the world that aren't as lucky.

Spending time in Vietnam opens a different side of me. The dirt roads, dirty facilities, and villages that do not have running water or electricity makes me feel like lucky and thankful for what I have. Having to stay there for three weeks over my summer break made me overly appreciative for living in America. I love the experience because there is no better way to understand their lives than first handedly. They have a unique culture and form of society that seems to work for them which amazes me because I know I would have a rough time walking in their shoes.

Seeing both ends of the world, the rich and the poor, the light and the dark has made me realize how lucky I am. Traveling has influenced me to see the world at different angles. I am a very open minded person because of the several places I have been to. With my career, as a doctor, I will explore the medical field with passion. I will be a successful doctor because I know where different people come from and how to treat them specifically. I am an eye-opening person and respect different aspects of the world. These trips around the world have really improved me as a person to see into different personal cultures and lifestyles.
ashtene 2 / 3  
great story! here's some sentences I fixed for you if you don't mind:

The city of Paris and it's lovely streets are a beautiful. It is a place where I would consider living or spending my life at because it is incredible, the museums are breathtaking, views are wonderful, and everything is luxurious. It can even be stress-free by riding in taxis and not worrying about having a car.

The dirt roads, dirty facilities, and villages that do not have running water or electricity makes me feel like lucky and thankful for what I have. Having to stay there for three weeks over my summer break made me overly appreciative for living in America. I love the experience because there is no better way to understand their lives than experiencing it first hand.

Seeing both ends of the world, rich and poor, the light and the dark has made me realize how lucky I am.

hope this helped!!!

mind helping with mine?

Home / Writing Feedback / traveling the world is educational. it has changed me. uc prompt 1.