IELTS ; Nowadays travelling abroad is more convenient and cheaper!

anar_ 2 / 3  
IELTS
Writing task 2:
"Nowadays travelling aborad is more convenient and cheap than ever. Do you think this is a good or bad development?
In the past there were no so many opportunities for our ancestors to see foreign countries, because at first, it costed a lot of mayne and at second it was very hard , for instance, for health, to travel around the world. But these days it has became more convenient. To my mind this aspect has both good and bad sides.

Firstly, I'd mention that person may get more versatile by travelling around the world. He learns new language, he makes acquaintances with new people , he sees a lot of monuments of culture - all of these make him become more erudite and smart. Furthermore, some countries have curative beaches or very good clinics, so that if you can't be given good healing in your country, it wouldn't cost for you much many to go abroad (but of course healing itself may be very pricy).

But there are also bad effects of it on our society. For example, some rich people let their children go abroad and do there anyhing they want. There can be some very bad consequences , and the one I'd like to highlight is high possibility of joining bad company and taking bad experience from it. Because of this reason young folk may get worse and then after coming back to homeland , it may teach to other youngs bad ways of behaving.

To sum up, I reckon that travelling aborad is very useful for people , trying to get more versatile and smart, besides there is a high likelihood of taking bad experience and bringing it back to fatherland
huybinh111 2 / 3 1  
anar_
....more convenient and cheaper than ever...
....our ancestors to see (I think that using "travel" is better than "see") foreign countries....
Firstly, I'd mention that person may get more versatile (I think that using "experience" is better than "versatile") ...

I only have some idea about your essay.
be friend
OP anar_ 2 / 3  
Thanx for correcting my mistakes!:)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ; Nowadays travelling abroad is more convenient and cheaper!