Travelling methods in England for two different years

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000.

A comparison about travelling ways in England for two different years, which are 1985 and 2000, measured by average distance per person per year in miles, is revealed in the table. As a general trend, the number of all modes route saw a significant rise. Meanwhile, both years still presented private car as the favourite way to get travel based on its length.

Look at the detail, for personal travel methods, such as walking, bicycle, and car, witnessed a different trend. While car could spend 3, 199 miles in 1985 and increased by almost 2,000 miles, taking a distance by fool and bicycle declined steady. Walking experienced a few decrease by 18 miles to 237 miles in 2000. At the same time, bicycle stayed at almost 40-50 miles.

For, another way, public transportation, most of them experienced an upward trend. Take a look at bus ways, local and local distance bus could travel with almost twofold route in 2000. Those busses were able to go in 274 miles and 124 miles respectively. Train and taxi also did the same. Starting from 239 and 13 miles, both of them increased significantly to 42 and 366 miles. Meanwhile, other methods rose by approximately 100 miles from 450 in the initial year.

• Changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000
Hi Nuraini, below are my thoughts on your analysis essay.

- which are 1985 and 2000 respectively ,
- number of all the modes of transportation in the route saw a significant rise.

- Look at the details , for personal travel methods,
- such as walking, bicycle, and car,it witnessed a different trend.
- While a car could spend 3,
- taking a distance by fool - I'm not sure what you mean by this phrase, please, please specify.

- and bicycle use steadily declined steady .
- Walking, experienced a few decrease

There you have it Nuraini, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and I have left the last paragraph for you to practice your editing skills and I hope you follow through with the modifications.

Home / Writing Feedback / Travelling methods in England for two different years