Travels broaden the mind - Advantage and disadvantage of travelling

ciasteczkoik 1 / -  
In our modern times, when travelling has become easier, domestic trips and foreign journeys are more popular with people. Although almost everyone is willing to participate in such events, there are still some people, who prefer staying at homes instead visiting other places. What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling?

Every one agree that travels broadens the mind. Journeys enlarge people's knowledge about foreign cultures, other traditions and customs, but also learn some history, improve language skills and sometimes change their point of view on the world.

Furthermore, travel are also one of these kinds of entertainment, which make people feel cheerful, and let them forget a about their problems or daily routine even for a while. Travel don't have to only learn us, but first of all its amusement and a perfect way to relax.

On the other hand, journeys are beneficial not only for us, but also for countries which reap huge profit from tourism. Travellers to a large extent improves economy situation. Tourist provide workplaces to unemployed, and besides that, money which they spend are financial backing for repair road or renovation local historical places.

However, travel have also some disadvantages.

Travelling requires a larger sum of money which is connected with transport, accommodation, food and unexpected fee. Travels are usually very expensive and an average man sometimes is not able to spend his money on such a vacation.

Moreover, trips, especially abroad journeys seem to be very tiring. It may happen that it takes many hours or has uncomfortable conditions and as a result travellers feel sleepy, exhausted or annoyed.

Additionally, travelling is often associated with some kind of risk. People who visit other, extremely different nations, cannot be sure how to behave in some situations, particularly when they do not know language. Then, they can easily offend locals, even if they do not want it.

To sum up, traveling abroad brings many fresh, exciting discoveries to tourists. It helps to promote the development of the tourism industry, prosperity of society and contribute to diversity the human culture.
Leynorboard 6 / 16  
In our modern times, when travell ing has become easier.D omestic trips and foreign journeys are more popular with people than ever . Although almost everyone is willing to participate in such events, there are still some people, (too many commas slows down the reading. You don't need this many commas.) who prefer staying at homes instead visiting other places. What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling?

Every one agree that travelstraveling broadens the mind (Perhaps include a statistic or some evidence to make your point stronger). Journeys enlarge people's knowledge about foreign cultures, other traditions and customs, . butThey also learn some history, improve language skills and sometimes change their point of view on the world.

Furthermore, travel are also one of these kinds of entertainment (this is confusing) You can say:Travel is also an exciting experience for people. which makeP eople feel cheerful, and let them forget a about their problems or daily routine, even for a while. Travel don't have to only learn us, but first of all its amusement and a perfect way to relax. (This is confusing) You can say: Not only do you learn from traveling, but it is also a great way to have fun and relax

On the other hand, journeys are beneficial not only for us, but also for countries which reap huge profit from tourism. Travellers to a large extent improves economy situation. Tourists provide workplaces to unemployed, and besides that, money which they spend are financial backing for repair road or renovation local historical places.

Traveling requires a larger sum of money which is connected with transport, accommodation, food and unexpected fees .

Everything else is in pretty good shape!
First, what is the purpose of writing this essay? It is to practice for TOEFL, IELTS etc.? or a class assignment? It is good to know because then we can align our comments with more task related requirements.

Is this the introduction or the prompt? It is not clear for us :(

Travelling requires a larger sum of money which is connected withto be spent on transport, accommodation, food and unexpected fee other unexpected expenses.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Every one agree that travels broadensbroadenthemind.one's perspectives. Journeys enlarge people's knowledge about foreign cultures, other traditions and customs, but also learn some history, improve language skills and sometimes change their point of view on the world.and other languages.

Furthermore, traveling isare also one of thesethe best kinds of entertainment, which makes people feel cheerful, and lets them forget a about their problems or daily routine even for a while.
sayes 8 / 12 1  
1.Travelling requires large or huge amount of money.
2.To sum up,travelling-spelling mistakes
3.contribute to the diversity of human culture
fikri 5 / 317 71  

be careful with the task, what does the task want? that's you should give or write

in my opinion, it would be better if you put this sentence in the paragraph, not in the different paragraph as you've done
ridwan 8 / 16 2  
It may happen that it takes many hours or has uncomfortable conditions and as aresult travellers feel sleepy, exhausted or annoyed.

Good Morning sir.

you forget put comma (,) in the sentences result, travellers

you should accurate in make sentences about punctuation. Because, it problem crucial.

Thank you.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
travellingare also one of these kinds oflike other entertainments, which makeS people feel cheerful (stop here) Also, this can tackle daily life problems temporarily , and let them forget a about their problems or daily routine even for a while . Travel don't have to only learn us, but first of all its amusement and a perfect way to relax.Travelling not only teaches us about life, but also offers a perfect way to relax after a hectic day

Well, simply write two paragraphs for the body: one para for advantages and one for disadvantages. Then give one specific example per paragraph

Hope this helps
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
5 or 4 paragraphs?
Well, if you have a question that you don't like at all, then you can write with a 5-paragraph essay. You write one introduction, three bodies, and one conclusion.This can help you write more words, but some students, that I see, put grandiose ideas, by writing too many words.

Look at what Dumi suggests you with the structure (a 4-paragraph essay). With this structure, you are easy to develop your paragraph properly. Also, this is good for coherence and cohesion between the sentence-to-paragraph-to-essay construction, and for which in the five-paragraph structure this is weak.

Home / Writing Feedback / Travels broaden the mind - Advantage and disadvantage of travelling