The trend of Outokompu stock price over a five-year period is illustrated in the line chart.

Pey28 8 / 13 1  
The trend of Outokompu stock price over a five-year period is illustrated in the line chart. The value is measured in Euro from 2006 to 2010. It is noticeable that, despite some fluctuations, the rate reached the peak in the end 2006 and almost virtually the highest score in the middle 2008 before jumped dramatically for the next following years.

Initially, the price stood at around 13 Euros in early January 2006. The share price then rise considerably in early 2007 to peaked at around 31 Euros. However, January to December in 2007 experienced a markedly fall to around 22 Euros.

There was a significant improve during the first semester 2008, then followed by an extreme drop to roughly 6 Euros. During the end of period, from 2009 to 2010, there was a fluctuating amount which is finished by a similar point like the beginning period.

Naufan, the most important part of the formatting requirement of these tests lies in the number of sentences per paragraph. You cannot present a paragraph with less than 3 lines as you did in the conclusion. that paragraph is actually too long to be told in only 2 sentences. You need to learn how to divide long sentences into shorter sentences so that you will always meet the minimum sentence requirement. Aside from that, the essay has only minor grammar issues that need to be addressed:

... stock priceS over ...
... reached the ITS peak...
... end OF 2006...
... HAD almost virtually the ...
... middle OF 2008 before IT jumped dramatically for OVER the next following years.

...then rise ROSE considerably...
peaked at around ...
... experienced a markedly fall ...

... significant improveMENT ...
semester OF 2008...
... which is finished by AT a ...
... like SIMILAR TO the beginning period.

Home / Writing Feedback / The trend of Outokompu stock price over a five-year period is illustrated in the line chart.