Trending of high class building

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
Some people believe that modern buildings are ugly and are ruining our towns and cities, especially when these buildings are very different from those around them. Others say that they add variety and interest. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?

Towns and cities having various imposing buildings have become trend nowadays. For some people, this condition can grab public attention as magnificent building can attract many companies to invest in the towns. However, others believe that the different building designs will destroy the towns' scenery, because designs and forms of buildings are truly slum. Therefore, I would argue that it is really important to preserve the building keeping beautiful and clean for making quiet environment of the cities.

With regard to impressive of the buildings, either the towns or the cities can be known as attractive tourism industry. Taking Dubai, one of the towns in United Arab Emirates, as an example, in a 2005 study on this topic, finding showed that 30% of tourist coming in Dubai since they are very interested with the unique buildings there.
ransom2092 - / 4 3  
Sentence 1) Change imposing to styles .Sentence 2) It is construction, not contraction. You construct a building. Sentence 3) However, others believe that variety of modern buildings will destroy towns' scenery., because many building are slum. Sentence 4) I would rewrite the sentence because I do not know which way you are leaning towards. Are you for no new construction or more construction of modern buildings?

Home / Writing Feedback / Trending of high class building