Should troublesome students be keeped together or educated separately ?

cookie234 5 / 10 3  
It is often that schools have good-manner students with bad students, disciplined students with ill- disciplined students. Disruptive school students at times have such a negative influence on others that they are considered to learn and be taught separately.

In my opinion, I strongly disagree with this solution because of the reasons as follows.
One reason for my disagreement is that we may make them feel confused, lack of confidence and even feel like being ostracized. People tend to be attention-seekers. As a result, they will use all means possible, namely behaving badly to obtain the much needed attention from their teachers. In addition, their effort of the teacher will be counter- productive in comparison with the decline in the bad students' study quality.

Another measure is that when studying with others who are better than us, we will learn from their motivation and try our best to change for the better. Thus this will bring us the result better than we think.

Last but not least, in our society, good and bad people coexist. It's urgent to help each other.As a result the good students should at times be taught to be responsibility with their friends even though they are not good enough in their study. This not only brings the strength for their friendship but also the feeling of happiness and smile to everyone. For the good students who have done something good, for the bad students who see how much better they have changed for.

On the other side, when class has all the disruptive or disobedient students it is easier for teachers to observe and measure their students effort and quality as well as their mistake to help them fix themselves.

In conclusion,I believe it is necessary to deal with the disruptive problems in schools. But how we can do it is the most important. To bring the best effective result when we choose whether or not to separate bad students in a group to teach them and educate them is necessary.
hypersis 7 / 24 7  
One reason for my disagreement is that we maymightmake them feel confused, lack of confidence and even feel like being ostracized lead to their confusion, lack of self confident, and even ostracism.
akiraaa 7 / 20 2  
Last but not least, in our society, good and bad people coexist. There exist 2 groups of people , the kind and the evil.
It's urgent to help each other.- Why it's urgent ?
As a result, The good students should at times be taught to be responsible with their friends even though they are not good enough in their study(?).- i think that a boy may act badly while he was good at study.So the most important thing is manner.

This not only brings the strength for their friendship but also the feeling of happiness and smile to everyone.
For the good students who have done something good, for the bad students who see how much better they have changed for.
- Sorry i cannot see the logical connection between these 2 sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should troublesome students be keeped together or educated separately ?