Trusting and controlling issue over the internet. Direct questions essay.

Jimmy879873 26 / 55 13  
The internet is a great course of information and has opened up opprtunities for people to learn all over the world. Is all information reliable on the internet? What could be done to control information online?

the quality of online information

As our information technology keeps advancing, a way of learning has moved to the digital world as it provides enormous resources and information to people across the globe. Which raised up some questions in remaining unanswered. Does all the information that on the internet can be trusted and how is it to regulate them? In this essay, I will answer each of the questions and provide two possible solutions below.

To begin with, some unreliable resources are floating around on the internet to misguide people. In particular, some websites provide misleading educational resources to people who desire in learning, such as fake information of climate change, which in hope to affect people perspective in believing this false and untruthful information for its motive of self-interest.

However, there is a number of ways to prevent them from harming people over the internet. Specifically, the government should establish a department to monitor these suspicious websites and take it down when necessary. Which resulting the potential in reducing the number of misleading information that on the internet.

Another way to tackle this misguided information that is spread across the internet is all the nations of government incorporate one another to impose a law of penalisation to its owners of any website that providing false resources to its people. By doing this, it would not only be a deterrent but also increase the correct and accurate information for learning. Consequently, more educated people would emerge as the time goes by in every nation.

To conclude, the development of the internet is up rasing and many people use it as a learning tool access. However, some created websites just to misguide people by offering inaccurate resources. Therefore, by having a department to scrutinise its suspicious activities and imposing penalty fee to the owners of its websites from every nation should be a way to maintain and protect the good quality information for people to learn on the internet.

Words: 324

Thanks!

CJ
Hiwi_Life 10 / 31 7  
@Jimmy879873
Hi SG,
I think it is good to start with paraphrasing you question and you can exclude ... Does all...part also you can provide additional control methods which will strengthen your conclusion.
SG, your essay is very good but needs to be improved in terms of prompt responsiveness. Your format follows the 5 paragraph format, but contains too many words. Since this is a task 2 writing essay, writing a total of 275 words will more than ensure a passing score for your work, provided all the other scoring considerations are represented in the essay.

Since this is a direct question essay, the format differs from the opinion essay. In this presentation, you must begin discussing the first question presented in the first paragraph. There is no need to withhold the opinion in this instance because this essay requires you to deliver your opinion first, then justify your opinion within the next 3 body paragraphs. Additionally, you are not supposed to pose a question in this essay. You offer the prompt paraphrase and responses to each question in each paragraph that you develop.

I know that the formats can be confusing as it changes in every type of essay that you write. You will get used to writing this way for this essay too. The test is designed to verify that you are capable of using the English language in various facets of academic writing. So the changes in formats relate to academic writing requirements.

You did a very good job on this essay but, because of the beginner mistakes that you made, I would rather not score this essay for now. I want to score you when I already begin to see improvements to your work. I am sure that you will have visible improvements with your next direct question essay. I look forward to reading it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Trusting and controlling issue over the internet. Direct questions essay.