Truth should be noticed substantially - it's the foundation of any relationship

vidaardroudi 1 / -  
[Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.]

Telling the truth has been always a controversial issue not only for experts but also for all people around world. It is related to human's ethical behavior and is not limited by time and location. Everyone far from his situation and no matter how old is he, is dealing with it. Although some people think that if a person does not always tell the truth, nothing serious problem happens to his relationship, but in my opinion, telling the truth is the foremost consideration in any connection between humans for two reasons.

In first glance, I believe that some characteristics such as goodness, honesty, kindness and truthfulness correspond with human's nature. In other words, these features have been existed in human's temperament since he was an infant even when he started to live in his mother's body as a fetus. Although when a child is born, he is absolutely innocence and cannot recognize difference between goodness and badness, but many psychologists and psychotherapists are of the opinion that his tendency is toward truthfulness not deceitfulness. That is to say, it could be conceived that every individual is inclined to tell the truth. However, sometimes people tell lie, but it is better to say that they are obligated to not to be honest when they usually face some uninteresting incidents and situations. As a matter of fact, those malicious occurrences force them tell lies deliberately.

Second, why my opinion is right is that, telling the truth is a basic and fundamental step for any relationship, whether in people's private or social lives. In fact, honesty equals to a constant trust between humans which is obviously vital for their intercourses. What I mean is, when two groups of people, companies even countries have some communications especially in business and commercial exchanges, they want to absorb each other's trust. So they must be completely honest. Because if they tell even a little lie, they will be abandoned and loosed their credits and prestige and some deleterious consequences such as breaking up and become broke will appear then and under these circumstances, returning back to past normal situations will be arduous or in some cases really impossible. Moreover, basis of many social rules and constitutions in any community is put on telling the truth. As an illustration, let us assume the key important role of a witness in a court when there is not enough evidence to prove guilt or innocence of a suspected person. The witness must at first swear to tell the truth because his testimony can save a life or vice versa sentence the accused.

In the final analysis, telling the truth should be noticed substantially because it is the foundation of any relationship. Likewise, it accords to human's nature and attributes and is necessary for attracting other's trust as a first step toward beginning a relationship. Besides, approximately all societies and countries in the world have formed both their constitution and internal and external communications on telling the truth.
Telling the truth has been always a controversial issue not only for experts but also for all people around world

.... why you talk about experts? it's not clear to the reader :(

It is related to human's ethical behavior and is not limited by time and location

... I don't find any relevance between the first and the second parts of this sentence.

. Everyone far from his situation and no matter how old is he, is dealing with it.

.... express your ideas more clearly and direct. Otherwise you may confuse the reader :(
Also ... these TOEFL essays need to be posted to the Writing Feedback forum.
ramshah 11 / 27 5  
Everyone far from his situation and no matter how old is he

Everyone far from his situation and no matter how old he is

Home / Writing Feedback / Truth should be noticed substantially - it's the foundation of any relationship