The turbine construction consist of two main features: a steel tower and a fiberglass or wood blades

replikatika 4 / 5 1  
A Wind Turbine for Harnessing Renewable Energy

The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons were relevant.

These diagrams illustrate the structure of wind turbine and where it can be placed. In general, while the machine appears to be a simple technology, it effectively harnesses renewable energy.

The construction consist of two main features, a steel tower and a fiberglass or wood blades that are connected each other with a wind generator and a wind sensor sending information to computer which control the direction and angle of the blades. The process starts when wind blows passing the blades. In result, it turns around and its movement produced 1.5 megawatts for each wind turbine and 100 kilowatts for one domestic turbine.

The turbine can be established at sea floor, and in this case its blades will be at low landscape where the wind blows slowly. Alternatively, the turbine can be set on the top of a hill so as to get maximum wind strengths. The higher location of the turbine, the stronger wind which come to, and more electricity can be generated.

• Source: Cambridge English Complete IELTS
midorimido 2 / 7  
The higher location of the turbine, the stronger wind which come to, and more electricity can be generated.

while the machine appears to be a simple technology, it effectively harnesses renewable energy.

You make the flow sentence easy to read and attactive word can be adapted in sort paragraph. At the firs glace, I can see that you have potential to take ielts test on march.
ruwchii 6 / 18 3  

Let me try to rewrite this introduction:

While the first diagram shows the parts of a wind turbine, another figure illustrates its spot to be established. Overall, it seems that the turbine uses nature as its source of energy for harnessing, whereas the establishment of the turbine will be by far difficult considering its spot of installation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The turbine construction consist of two main features: a steel tower and a fiberglass or wood blades