Two earthquakes were happened in Myanmar and Italy and they are not connected to each other

Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
Two earthquakes were happened in Myanmar and Italy and did not connect with each other because both earthquakes was just caused different fault, according to John Bellini and Michael stickler, two geophysicists. John told the reader that the number and size of aftershocks depended on the size of the original earthquake. Michael said that the destruction in Italy was heavier than in Myanmar while the earthquake in Myanmar was larger than in Italy because the subduction zone in Myanmar was relatively deep.
saskia98 1 / 4  
Hello, Naoki. I will try to help you with your grammar. My grammar is not really good but I will try to correct the one that I can.

Two earthquakes (which) were happened in Myanmar and Italy and did not connect with (were not connected to) each other because both earthquakes was (were) just caused (by) different fault (I think it should be 'causes'), according to John Bellini ...

*I think you should understand that if you want to use 2 verbs in a sentence, you have to put a conjunction.

Thank you and good luck :)
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
hi naoki,
keep writing ^^9

Two earthquakes were happenedhappening in Myanmar and Italy

just caused the different fault

Home / Writing Feedback / Two earthquakes were happened in Myanmar and Italy and they are not connected to each other