Writing Task 2: There are two factors entertainment editors that it should decide to advertise

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
There are two factors entertainment editors that it should decide to advertise on TV or print news in magazine. In this essay I has divide in two statements are capital and media interest that is influence of news editorial member to broadcast news. On the other hand I suggest the media would be better to produce a good report.

Broadcasting has change since Guttenberg invented printing in Europe. Yet, TV also have many advantages to spread information at society in latest century. However, nowadays, mass media such us TV and newspaper are ideologist and capitalistic now. Some Medias are reported depend on their owner want. The editor cannot independently because boss media has forced their freedom. Television and radio of this example, there always produce advertisement that it related to owner interest. On the other hand, capital resources can contribute the media existence such as amount of printing and video shooting, operational vehicle and qualified human resources as reporter and so on. Finally capital and interest of media has essential factor that it is influenced editor.

On the other hand, I believe that positive news better than negative report. Media such internet, television, newspaper and radio is responsible to educate people by reporting news. Sadly, some people agreed that media have great bad impact to influence people such kids or teenagers. Some media advertise of their product without moral obligation and uneducated. They sacrificed of their ideology for material reason. In example, media that content are provocation, sex

bias, criminal, and radicalism. Finally, for these reason, I agree that media should release of positive news.

In conclusion, I believe that capital and media interest has responsible of editor decision. Also I agree that media should produce of good news.
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
Hi PHA2016
you have done a good job here are my suggestions..

==> here are two factors o f entertainment editors

==> has divide (have divided) in two statements are capital and media

==> two statements those are capital and media interest

==>On the other hand I suggest the media would be better to produce(produce is not suitable in this sentence) a good report

==> TV also havehas(i think you have any problem in verb agreement) many advantages to spread information

==>However, nowadays, mass media such usas TV and newspaper are ideologist and capitalistic now(you explained at the first sentence already).

==>The editor cannot independentlybe independent because bossthe media has forced their freedom.

keep writing !

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 2: There are two factors entertainment editors that it should decide to advertise