Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Two given maps demonstrate the road network around a City Hospital in 2007 and in 2010

VanessaMoy 1 / -  

Cambridge IELTS 13 Test 1 Writing Task 1 - road network

Two given maps demonstrate the road network around a City Hospital in 2007 and in 2010. Overall, there were some new establishments and some facilities had been isolated or relocated.

In 2007, the map illustrated there was only one parking area for both internal and external users. Besides, there were three bus stops on either side of Hospital Road.

Significant changes had been made from 2007 to 2010. First, the parking lot was separated. The staff car park was in the original location and the public car park was on Ring Road which is located on the east of the hospital. Second, the bus stops on Hospital Road were demolished. A bus station was built on the south-west of the hospital. Third, two roundabouts were erected. One near the hospital, connect the bus station with Ring Road and Hospital Road. Another one was at the junction of Hospital Road and City Road.

Home / Writing Feedback / Two given maps demonstrate the road network around a City Hospital in 2007 and in 2010