There two main kinds of justice in our life; Justice (English 1)

tuvshe 1 / -  
English 1
Justice

Definition of justice is concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality law, natural law, fairness, religion and equity. (wikipedie.com) this definition brings meaning that closest to my front of view of justice in which it is law that human beings should or have to follow in their social groups like nations or relations. There two main kinds of justice in our life, the one is natural justice that we are born with it. And another one is legal justice that we have to follow in our society. The Goal of justice is bringing fairness, protection to our human's capability of life and pursues the happiness. Justice should be natural and everybody should be aware that. But all mankind can't have same views of what is right or what is wrong and also all mankind don't follow the law so that we have legal law which tells us what is wrong or what is right legally therefore, people have to follow the ways which are just and righteous to each other.

Natural justice is people's moral sense, proper behavior, manner and individual conscience to life .Voltaire once said that, the sentiment of justice is so natural, and so universally acquired by all mankind, that is seems to be independent of all law, all party, and all religion. Natural justice and understanding moral is for all mankind and all humans naturally know about it and follow that. But where we learn about all this? We learn moral senses from our society time to time, generation to generation. for example, when we were little kids we learn about moral from our parents or from kindergarten, like listen elders' word, don't take someone's property without permission, don't fight with other kids because it's bad, do your own don't cheat and so on. Once we learned always follow that rules naturally because that's what life requires from people. Natural justice is very universal and general norms in all humans' life because it includes people's sense of humor. For example, all people know it's wrong such as murder, lie, steal. But some other justice is little bit different in every other nations in which depend on their culture and religions. Natural justice is developing time to time which means people's moral is getting specific and open-minded and being fair for everybody. For example, in human history slavery, racial equality segregation was the one of the saddest unjust behavior. In any other nations have an attitude towards stereotype and racism? But day by day people are getting open their mind to more. According to martin Luther king, he marks that how bad government could have treated black people in America, but now its absolutely different and all citizen of America have same rights because people know segregation is wrong. Also all religions are doing their own business instead of denying each other like in history. Also in old time history men always had better rights than women. And people started realizing it is wrong. According to Stanton; the history of mankind repeated injuries and usurpations on the part of man toward women, for example, women were not allowed to have ownership, they didn't have freedom of speech and so on.

Legal justice is one of the most important justices in our lives. It is a legal term, strict sense made by human (Wikipedia) if people don't follow the laws they get punishment and that laws made for everybody and all of them have to follow equally. The Government is there for making the laws and duty of protect people's rights one to another. Legal justice is for human's liberty and human's life capability. Marta c. Nussbaum says that, central human functional capabilities are being able to live, having healthy body and mind, having affiliation, and protected by law, freedom of speech and move. All these rights of human being are protected by law.

Justice is sense of humor which we naturally born with it and all human being have liberty and rights of basic capabilities which are protected by laws. Legal law is specific and protection from social centers like government. Justice is being fair for everybody, and morality.
coalerz 2 / 6  
"conscience to life .Voltaire "

conscience to life. Voltaire

"Also in old time history men always had better rights than women. And people started realizing it is wrong."

Additionally, in old time history men always had better rights than women, and people started realizing it is wrong.

Just look for repetition. Thesaurus online is my best friend. You do not need to use additionally, it was just a way of showing different ways to add on to a paragraph.
EF_Stephen - / 264  
There definitely needs to be some work on grammar and sentence flow.

You have 2 main ideas here--natural justice and legal justice. I think it would be better to develop these ideas separately, in different paragraphs, rather than just being thrown into one long paragraph. Develop each idea as much as you can.

After doing that, mention the similarities and differences. There are some pretty significant ones.

Finally, make a paragraph restating basically what you've said in the rest of the paper.

I like your examples, and they should remain a part of your revised paper.
You might also want to examine the definition of justice in a bit more detail in your introduction, too, and or explain your examples in more detail. I found some of them a bit . . . shallow, for lack of a better word. For instance:

listen elders' word,

What if your elder tells you to go out and steal people's wallets?

don't fight with other kids because it's bad

What if the kid you are fighting with is a bully who was picking on someone weaker who needed defending?

Natural justice is very universal and general norms in all humans' life because it includes people's sense of humor. For example, all people know it's wrong such as murder, lie, steal. But some other justice is little bit different in every other nations in which depend on their culture and religions. Natural justice is developing time to time which means people's moral is getting specific and open-minded and being fair for everybody. For example, in human history slavery, racial equality segregation was the one of the saddest unjust behavior.

This is confusing. If natural justice is universal (and just how is something "very" universal, anyway?), then how can it include people's sense of humor, which is notoriously variable? How can it develop? Was in fact slavery wrong if it seemed natural and just to the slaveholders at the time? If so, on what grounds? If not, why do you label it unjust?

Legal justice is for human's liberty and human's life capability.

But can't many laws be unjust, just as you presumably think the laws against slavery were? And aren't many laws based on principles other than justice? (Of course, you would have had to have defined "justice" on its own to be able to answer this.)

Home / Writing Feedback / There two main kinds of justice in our life; Justice (English 1)