There are two main ways to produce fish pie. In any case, human intervention is still necessary.

Hadiyati Fudla 9 / 14 3  
Q:The diagrams give information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies.

how is it made? frozen fish pie

An illustration of fish pie production line is discribed in the diagram. Overall, there are two main ways to produce fish pie. In any case, human intervention still needed while the majority of this stages are dominated by machine-work.

Before the raw materials is processed into half-finished product, the process is distinguished into two major parts. The first method is potatoes shipment. It is started by the arrival of the potatoes up to one month trip. Those potatoes then will be cleaned and peeled after the disposal of the waste in the former. Followed by slice-process, the potatoes ready to be boiled and be chilled before it will be stored before such potatoes entering the next step.

Turning to the second section, the fresh salmon delivery, it is only take 12 hours or less. The pieces of salmon will be spiked by lemon juice and salt before it is steam in oven. After that, the waste like fish's skin and bones are removed by some workers while an inspector controls them. The semifinished fish pie are mixed with prepared peas, sauce and potato. All of them will be wrapped together before it is frozen. Such frozen fish pie are ready to be dispatched.

Hi Hadiyati, if I'm not mistaken, your analysis on the Fish Pie Production is the 10th analysis I read and edited, I can honestly say, without any sugar coat, you have the most impressive analysis, having use words such as "human intervention", "majority", "machine- work" among others goes to show that you are very careful in choosing words to associate in your essay.

Your introduction proved to be strong and full of analytical as well as critical nature, however, I would like to correct a few words and phrases with hopes of creating an even stronger essay.

- Before the raw materialsingredients ( materials - for arts and craft / ingredients - for food and its process )
- is distinguished intoconsist of two major parts. T
- he first methodpart of the process is potatoes shipment.
- It is started bys with the arrival
- of the potatoes up to one month tripthat are a month old .
- ThoseThis potatoes

Now, aside from the above corrected sentences, that are a few more to be done in the last paragraph, as I said, the introduction is rather strong, however, this was not carried through out the essay. I hope my insights helped.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are two main ways to produce fish pie. In any case, human intervention is still necessary.