The two maps compare the road access to a city hospital which was done in 2007 and 2010

luonggiabao01 1 / 3  

road access to a city hospital

The two maps compare the road access to a city hospital which was done in 2007 and 2010. Overall, there were some significant changes for car park, Hospital Road and bus stations.

In 2007, there were about six bus stations nearby the both sides of Hospital Road. There was a car park which was used for both staff and public purposes and the three bus station. The car park was on the right of Hospital Road and nearby the City Road.

In 2010, there were some significant changes compared to that in 2007. The six bus stations were then combined into one only on the left of Hospital Road and connected with two roundabouts which were on Ring Road and City Road. The car park was divided into two seperate ones for the staff and public uses which are located on the right of Hospital Road and Ring Road.

This is an essay of writing task 1 in Cambridge IELTS 13. I hope to receive helpful advice and feedbacks from you. Thank you so much!

The overview would have been helped by a clearer separation / differentiation of the maps using the respective years. In fact, that word, "respectively", had it been used in the presentation, would have added a tremendous amount of clarity to the image identification and differentiation requirement. The writer should make that clearer next time to avoid any confusing references or the creation of confusing references within the presentation.

Reviewing the image presentations, the changes indicated in the trending sentence are the complete list. So the writer does not need to indicate "some changes" when he is stating the complete changes as indicated in the 2 maps. This will create an inaccurate trending report on his part which the examiner will most likely spot and deduct points for.

As far as the rest of the report goes, the information presented is straightforward and acceptable. While the paragraphs could use more development in terms of fleshing out the report, the presentation is enough to get decent scoring considerations per section.
OP luonggiabao01 1 / 3  
Thank you for your feedback! I think I should improve my range of vocabulary for my writing skill

Home / Writing Feedback / The two maps compare the road access to a city hospital which was done in 2007 and 2010