The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facil

Serapke 8 / 14  
The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

The two maps provide the information about the contrast of tourist facilities of an island before and after the construction of some tourist activities.
In the first picture, we can see a small, unspoiled island surrounded by sea on all sides. The length of the land is about 250 meters in length. Some palms are scattered over the west and east of the island. There is a small natural beach on the west side of the land.

The second map indicates how tourism infrastructure has changed the sight of the island. Two huge constructions, a restaurant and a reception, were built in the middle of the island. The accommodation buildings are situated in two circles not far from the reception center. Moreover, the beach on the west side of the island is now used for swimming and can be reached from the western accommodation through the footpath. Furthermore, the vehicle track connects the center of the island with a pier in the south sea of the island where the tourists can go swimming. On the other hand, the east side of the island has not been touched.

Overall, it is clear that significant changes were made in terms of constructing new facilities like accommodation, paths, vehicle roads and a pier.

fikri 5 / 317 71  
new facilities like accommodation, paths, vehicle roads and a pier.

when you put commas and 'and' you should make them balance like book, pen and pencil or books, pens and pencils

overall, you have structured your report well
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
She has suggested you this structure in view of helping you to earn a good score at IELTS. I think it is a very logical and effective structure that would prepare you well for taking up this task at the exam. It's worth following her suggestion!

After all, I do give an overview of the graphs in my last paragraph.

Yes, but your overview contain details which is not appropriate. Details should be shifted to the next paragraph which is meant for discussing trends with the support of more details.

Home / Writing Feedback / The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facil