Two Methods of Irrigating Field (IELTS Task I)

mujahid_fadli 16 / 3 6  
The diagrams show two mode of picking up the water aim for irrigating. While the first mode using a bamboo basket or leather, the second using two pulleys, two rollers, and a bucket. Overall, while the swing-basket method is more traditional, the rope and bucket method is need simple technology.

Both of the modes are using rope as a main equipment to gather water from its source. For first method, this process is started by binding up two couples of rope that long enough in the opposite side of basket. Then, apply a manual system, the basket is swung into water sources and put in irrigation canal. This manual method is more practical and tend to be used to water sources that close to fields, but it only have a depth one to two meters.

Then, in the second method is only used one couple that related by pullet which is installed in above of water source that which culminated on the backside of carabao. Then, the carabao walked on slope to lift the bucket from well which is connected directly with irrigations channels. This method is used for water sources which is located in hills and has a depth about 50 meters in the ground. Eventually, water is collected in irrigation channels before next to the fields.

Hi Muhajid :-) Your report is quite complete and offers a complete description of the irrigation methods used by farmers. I consider your overview to be complete and it ends with a hook that will leave the reader wanting to proceed with reading the material. It is important for you to know that the form of your report is solid. That is important when you take an IELTS test. Never mind that the grammar needs improvement. We can help you with that part. You have two of the important factors accomplished. Your report overview is solid and your explanation, though with grammar mistakes, can be understood. Good job! Keep an eye out for those tricky connector words :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Two Methods of Irrigating Field (IELTS Task I)