The two pictures illustrate how the layout of the ground floor in this house will be changed

ambery 1 / -  

ielts1 - changes in the layout of the ground floor

The two pictures illustrate how the layout of the ground floor in this house will be changed.

Overall it can be seen that the ground floor undergoes a dramatic transformation with significant changes in interior construction.

According to the existing floor layout, there are two internal doors in the top middle of this floor plan. However, two of them will be replaced by the bigger stair and will be moved to the bottom middle of this floor. Moreover, there will be no space for storage under stairs in future changes. Besides, the proposed kitchen will be set up with some kitchen furniture that does not exist in the current layout. One more major transformation is the internal wall. Two walls will be demolished to expand the size of the living room in the future.

However, the layout of the two entrance doors is still remained unchanged in the proposed ground floor plan.

The word presentation, though passing in minimum consideration, does not allow for a maximum scoring consideration. If the writer aims to write 175-200 words, his writing will be considered well-developed and more analyzed. Limiting the written words also places an early cap on the sectional scores. Do not overwrite, but do not write too little either. Just meeting the word requirement does not boost the possible score. Use a middle word count to achieve a better score.

There should be 3 paragraphs of at least 3 sentences each. The discussion is not balanced. The analysis should have more depth. Something like:

Paragraph 2: Analyze the original image
Paragraph 3: Compare the changes or unchanged portions within the images.

Home / Writing Feedback / The two pictures illustrate how the layout of the ground floor in this house will be changed