Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Two seasons winter, and fall - check if I ramble, and puncuation

timka 2 / 1  
Prompt: two seasons winter,and fall

Note: My teacher wanted me to combine 2 of my paragraphs, without a concluding paragraph.

Winter Seasons

There are two major events that link me to the two seasons that I like which are winter, and fall. These two seasons are my favorite because my friends and I do special activities together in these two seasons. First of all I would like to tell you about winter and why it is one of the seasons that I picked. When winter comes my friends and I get together from different cities and go to the mountains to enjoy fresh air and activities that we planned to do such as: mountain hiking, skiing, fishing, and other activities that we think of when we get there. My friends and I love to go mountain hiking and enjoy the thin chilly air that comes from the hight altitudes then take our skiing equipment and ski down the huge slopes to see who reaches our cabin first. Then when the day gets near all of us gather our equipment and go fishing on the lake until sun set, and after that we go to our cabin and watch movies. This is why winter is the main season in my life.

My second favorite and major season is fall because during this season when my family and i lived in Ukraine we did many things to prepare for winter. In Ukraine people are very busy when fall comes because people try to do as much work as possible to prepare for winter. For example, people put vegetables and fruits into glass containers so that the air tight containers preserve the fruits and vegetables during the winter season. Others make space in their basement for crops such as, potatoes, sunflowers, and corn. Kids have a very important job during fall. Their job is to rake the leaves that fall from apple trees and pick up the apples or other fruits that fall off the trees. At the end of the season we all sit around our parents and wait until they cook us some apple pies and wait until we see the first snow flake.

Home / Writing Feedback / Two seasons winter, and fall - check if I ramble, and puncuation