Two surveys, in which people were asked which communication skills were crucial in their job

tyar32 10 / 14  
IELTS Task 1 : Surveys about Communication Skills were Essential in People's Job

The table presents information about the results of two surveys, in which people were asked which communication skills were essential in their job, in 1997 and 2006. In conclusion, The highest percentage of communication skills for external is dealing with people. For internal, listening carefully to colleagues skills become the highest.

The table reveals many skills devided by communication with for, external or internal within company. In 2006, people that used knowledge of particular products or services has increased at 41 percent. Similar with that condition, advising or caring for customers or clienst skill and dealing with people skill was incrased. In contrast, Selling a product or service skill was fell from 24 percent in 1997 to 21 percent in 2007.

It's interesting fact that all of internal communication skills were incrased. The percentage of instruction or training people and the percentage of persuading of influence others have same increasing number by 5 percent. Making speeches or presentations become the lowest percentage. The percentage of planning the activities of other was reached 15 percent in 2006.

(176 words)
bbcheesecake14 10 / 13  
hi, here my correction.

reveals many skills di vided by communication
for customers or clients skill and
people skill was incre ased

thxxxxx
Sushmitha 2 / 2  
This sentence looks erroneous: The table reveals many skills devided by communication with for, external or internal within company.
look in to its formation.
has increased at 41 percent. has increased to 41 percent
Similar with that condition similat to that condition
Similar with that condition, advising or caring for customers or ... - This whole sentence isn't conveying any proper meaning
rian31 14 / 22  
hai tyar
i just try to examine your task
i hope it help you
1. please attach image before you write task 1

In conclusioni think it is an introduction, maybe you can useOverall, The highest percentage of communication skills ...

... by communication with for, external or internal withinin company. In 2006, peoplesociety that used knowledge of particular ...
Similar with that condition, advising or caring for customers or clients skill and dealing with ...

It'sis interesting fact that (...) skills were incrasedincrease .
... the percentage of persuading ofto influence others have same ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Two surveys, in which people were asked which communication skills were crucial in their job