What type of wind turbine location is necessary to generate maximum electricity?

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
The design for a wind turbine and its location

The diagrams reveal information about how to produce electricity by using a wind turbine and what types of its location to generate optimum electricity. These features show that the turbin can be located in some areas. All in all, although the largest turbines can generate more electricity than the domestic turbine, the turbine which locates in the hill is more spoiled for the landscape than the domestic turbine and the offshore turbine.

A turbine can be created by using some equipment which are a steel tower, three blades, a wind sensor, a generator, and a computer. Firstly, the blade can be made from fiberglass or wood. It must be installed properly above the tower. After being installed, it can be used directly to convert wind to electricity. Then, the wind sensor helps the turbine to read the speed and the direction of the wind and transmit it to the computer near the tower. Finally, the generator can start producing electricity untill 1.5 megawatts.

The next diagram shows some optimum locations to build turbines to generates maximum wind. There are three different types of location, which are in the steep hill, domestic area, and offshore area. The wind turbine which is buld near the the domestic area, has the smallest size. It can only produce 100 kilowatts. Meanwhile, the other large turbines can generate maximum wind strengths. (226 words)

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
the turbine which locateslocated in the hill is more spoiled for the landscape than ...

1. which is located
2. more spoiled ---> more + verb. Spoil is verb. not noun. More + adjective

... producing electricity [b]untill[/b] 1.5 megawatts.

3. until not untill ---> typo

The wind turbine which is buldbuild near the the domestic area

4. typo again

Meanwhile, (...) can generate maximum wind strengths

5. lebih dari itu, turbin besar lainnya dapat menghasilkan kekuatan angin maksimal ??? ----> turbinnya menghasilkan angin ??
ONLY ENGLISH PLEASE
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Septia
These are my correction to finalize your writing. Please, you review them.
^_^

... by using a wind turbine and what types of its WHERE APPROPRIATE locationS to generate optimum electricity. OVERALL, IT CAN BE OBVIOUSLY SEEN THAT THE WIND TURBINE CONSISTS OF FIVE ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS TO GENERATE THE POWER OF ELECTRICITY. ON THE OTHER HAND,

... that the turbinE can be located ...
... domestic turbine, the turbine which locates LOCATED in the hill is (...) than the domestic turbine and the offshore turbine. THE OTHER LOCATIONS.

A THE turbine can be (...) equipment which are INCLUDING a steel tower, ...
... used directly to convert THE wind to electricity.
... start producing electricity untill UP TO 1.5 megawatts.

... locations to build turbines to SO THAT THE TURBINE CAN CATCH generatesmaximum THE wind MAXIMALLY.
..., which are in ON the steep hill, ...
The wind turbine which is buld BUILT near the the domestic area, has the smallest size. , SO It can only ...

I have found some misspellings. I suggest you reread your writing before you upload so that you can reduce your faults.
Keep Spirit
Happy Writing
GOOD LUCK :D

Home / Writing Feedback / What type of wind turbine location is necessary to generate maximum electricity?