The types of communication skills which are pivotal for a worker, based on the result of surveys

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
The table illustrates the types of communication skills which is pivotal as a worker based on the result of surveys in 1997 and 2006. Overall, there are two important kinds of correspondence in organization those are internal and external. Also, the most essential skill is dealing with people.

The most pivotal in external communication was dealing with people with the percentage at 60% in 1997 and 65% in 2006, and there was a significant rose during the period. Selling a product or services is the most inessential skill in this type of correspondence at 24% in 1997 and 21% in 2006, based on the data there was slightly fall in the same period of time.

In correspondence within company presents that the most essential ability is listening carefully to colleagues with the percentage at 38% in 1997 and 47% in 2008. There was dramatic rose by 9% during the period. In other that, in the same period, there was slightly rose by 4% in the most unimportant skill which is making speeches or presentation.

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
hi fadhilahumar91

... the types of communication skills which isare
there was a significant roserise during the period.
Selling a product or services is the most inessential (...) there was a slightly fall in the same ...
In otherorder that,

wish you luck !!
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Overall, there arewere two important kinds of ...
Also, the most essential skill iswas dealing with people. =>remember that you should use past present tense

The most pivotal skill in external communication

Selling a product or services iswas the most inessential

... the most essential ability is was listening carefully to ...

... 4% in the most unimportant skill which iswas making speeches or presentation.

you seem like to write all of data instead of summary the main feature.
Fira28 6 / 10  
Hallo fadhilahumar81, here i left comment for you

• (The) table illustrates ==> you can change the word with describes, shows, intences) the types of communication ...

• Overall ==> overall,it can be seen that, ...

• ... slightly fall in the same period of (the) time.

•In other that (you can write on the other side) in the same period,...

Home / Writing Feedback / The types of communication skills which are pivotal for a worker, based on the result of surveys