The typical steps of items production for consumers

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.

The diagram displays procedures of items production for consumers which is divided into two different steps such as fabrication process and information feedback. It can be seen that though there are two start point, but both of them are merge and resulting same end point.

First of all, manufacturing process is started by keeping raw materials and manufactured components in storage. Besides that, there is production research which is followed by designing product. After that, production planning can be done and continue the process to assembly, inspection, testing, packaging and despatch, before the product is ready to enter the last stages, sales.

On the other hand, information feedback is begun in production planning stage as this stage need exact information about the number of materials from storage. The second step is on testing stages which influence design stage. After that, market research is the next step as this stages affect design, advertising, and packaging stages. Moreover, the information feedback is going from sales to market research stage, while it also going from sales to production planning.

I found a few small changes you can make to fix this up a bit:

The diagram displays procedures of items in production for consumers, which is divided into two different steps, such as the fabrication process and information feedback.

It can be seen that though there are two starting points , but both of them are merge and resultingin same end point.

First of all, the manufacturing process is started by...

... the process to assembly, inspection, testing, packaging and dispatch , before the product...

... in production planning stage as this stage needs exact information about the number ...

The second step is on testing stages which influence the design stage.
... next step as this stages affects design, advertising, and packaging stages.

Great diagram!

Home / Writing Feedback / The typical steps of items production for consumers